What weird weather...

Steff

Yeah, it was storming pretty good this morning, and I understand we're supposed to get more later on. That's probably what is coming our way. The temperatures have been great this past weekend and today, but it's supposed to drop into the 40s again the rest of the week. As long as we don't see anymore of the snow until next December at the earliest, I can manage.....

Brian's mom and I were talking about March weather yesterday and she mentioned the old wives tale about if march comes in like a lamb, it'll go out like a lion. Given the beautiful weather yesterday, we are both thinking (and Brian mentioned this during the day yesterday) that we think we will get one more hit of snow.

Brian's mom and I were talking about March weather yesterday and she mentioned the old wives tale about if march comes in like a lamb, it'll go out like a lion.  Given the beautiful weather yesterday, we are both thinking (and Brian mentioned this during the day yesterday) that we think we will get one more hit of snow.

I think they said some more on Thursday.... :ph34r:

we think we will get one more hit of snow.

That's not too much of a stretch:

Mar 5, 2003

Severe weather conditions in Chicago have forced the cancellation of many United Airlines flights to and from the area as snow storms affected the city.

MARCH 8-9, 1999

Chicago, IL: 12 inches

03/02/2002

Chicago gets 6 inches of snow in storm's first round

As long as I've lived in this area I can remember getting a significant snow in March. As a Senior in high school, our Spanish class Spring Break trip to Spain wa delayed because of snow. We had to spend the night at O'Hare. That was in March.