Ozzie's comment to Shingo

MurcieOne

"Ozzie told him, 'Welcome to America. We have different rules here. You have to get four outs in this league rather than three in Japan,'" Cooper said.

LoL I think this is only the tip of the iceberg from the book of Ozisms. ;)

The thought of Ozzie and Shingo carrying on a conversation just cracks me up.  Can you imagine if you're just observing the discussion? 

"Hey, what were they saying to each other?" :huh

I doubt if there is much "coversation" going on. It's probably all Ozzie "spring jaw" Guillen. He sure does come up with some good ones though.

The thought of Ozzie and Shingo carrying on a conversation just cracks me up.  Can you imagine if you're just observing the discussion? 

"Hey, what were they saying to each other?" :huh

at work one time i had a guy from jamaca on my left trying to talk to a guy from the phillipines on my right in english..i didnt understand one word but they seemed to understand each other perfectly :wacko:

"Ozzie told him, 'Welcome to America. We have different rules here. You have to get four outs in this league rather than three in Japan,'" Cooper said.

That's not that far from the truth given this teams woes on the defensive side of the ball in the past few years.