off topic steriod thread

Steff

Correlate what? My analogy is simlpy stating that you can be punished for doing something unknowingly. That is all.

Ok.. so you were just sitting there minding your own business reading this thread.. when all of a sudden.. BAM! This thought just popped into your head and you felt compelled to post it, in this thread, in response to Rex, who's comment was specifically related to this issue of players never getting into trouble for this unless they are caught red handed, and not for what they might have done in the past (with complete denial and absolutely NO proof let me add... )...

But yet your analogy was not meant in any way shape or form to be associated with the topic being discussed...

OK.. gotcha.

My sincerest apologies...

My analogy does not require proof becuase I am not talking about proof. Storming in? I thought I came into this thread the same way everyone has. Wow, storming? At least I announce my presence with authority!!! :lol:

And Rex was specifically commenting on the fact that I was correct that no one would get in trouble for THIS without PROOF.

So.. what was the point of your post if it was not to debate Rex's comment..?

Why bother posting on THIS matter if you were not referring to THIS matter..?