Mid Term Updates

Texsox

For many of us college students, it's about mid term. How's it going?

American Autobiographical Lit. I just got back paper 1 of 3 (30%) of grade and scored a 240/250. Prof said nobody ever gets a 100%.

Research Methods in Psy is my most interesting class. One test so far and I received a high A. Missed the same question as a multiple choice and short answer definition. Damn internal validity.

All would be well it wasn't for Algebra. I do not have proof, but I believe that alchohol first attacks the math cells. I have lost my ability to perform basic math functions. I am shooting for a C and will never darken that end of campus again. I'm in trouble when I go to my High School son and ask for help.

backtoschool.gif

I need two classes to graduate, and so far I'm doing well. I have a 92% going in Scientific Research, and a 94% going in Organizational Communications.

However, there is a small problem. My Research professor just had a heartattack, and he will not be teaching the rest of the semester. The "substitute" is a dolt, and he has no clue what's going on. We all knew how to write research papers and take tests according to what our professor wanted. Adjusting to this new guy is going to be rough. :angry:

Either way, good luck! :cheers

I need two classes to graduate, and so far I'm doing well.  I have a 92% going in Scientific Research, and a 94% going in Organizational Communications. 

However, there is a small problem.  My Research professor just had a heartattack, and he will not be teaching the rest of the semester.  The "substitute" is a dolt, and he has no clue what's going on.  We all knew how to write research papers and take tests according to what our professor wanted.  Adjusting to this new guy is going to be rough. :angry:

Either way, good luck! :cheers

Switching decades and Universities has me going back to redo a few requirements that either have been added (computers, higher level math, history, bio 2) or moved from Fresh-Soph level to Jr.-Sr. level (Abnormal Psy, Theories of Personality) So I'm going to wind up with about 150 hours for a BA in Psy.

I'm just going one semester at a time. I guess by waiting this long, histpry should be easy. I'll remember some of it from when it happened.

Got a 2.5 on my first paper...about Helen Keller, oh what joy. I got a 3.0 in that class right now. We have an inclass essay exam type thingy today and tomm.

I am getting a 4.0 in math...I had an exam Monday which hopefully won't bring that down.

I am getting a 3.0 in Psych...I have an exam tomm and its so tough s***.

Boy, what a heavy schedule.

Mooch I got my first statistics test on Wednesday.

My first midterms are on Friday. Got one in my management class as well as my economic development class.

Then on Tuesday I have a big ass midterm in my accounting 301 class (giong to be a lot of work). And wednesday is my statistics class.

Got a writing assignment in my bus writing class tomorrow.

Only class I've got a grade in yet is my bus writing. Got 45/50 on my first paper.

All I know is I'm finally getting buckled down and starting my studying for the first two midterms today. Hopefully I'll get in a groove and tomorrow just do a little more reviewing and then kick some butt.

My view is from the other side of the podium, and right now I got my students against the ropes. Grading their Marine Ecology mid-term right now and some of them coughed it up good. Probably low B average, and a handful of A's to convince me I actually did cover the stuff in lecture. :D

Just started College / Uni this week, doin 4 subjects this semester, Fundamentals of Finance, Economic Principles, Company Law and Basic Accounting for Decision Making. Usually these subjects hav 2 assignments during the semester that must be done, and then an exam at the end, where u need at least a 40 or 50% to pass the subject.