More good things

southsideirish

SSI.. I did not attack YOU.. I questioned YOUR analogy.

I took it as how you posted it in a thread that was discussing a specific topic, where it didn't fit. Your point makes sense.. your analogy does not. You can not compare statutory rape to anything. There is no comparison on any level. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Like how you questioned me calling Colon a better inning eater versus Loaiza and you turned that around to fit your nitpicking....

I don't agree with a LOT of the posters here and their ideas/comments yet when I say so it doesn't turn into a pissing contest with any of them... that, and that alone, speaks volumes.

You started things with the comment about things flying over my head and not getting it.

Please, you have done it a numerous times. Attacking and talking down to people is your nature in case you have not noticed. IF all you do is question it then you have an odd way of showing it. You started off by calling it the stupides analogy you have ever seen, or something to that affect.

You obviously did not take it as it was meant or you would have read what I was stating. Obviously you can compare it to things as I just did, as both these things have the similarties in which I was comparing. Round and round we go. It is nothing to do with innings eating thing because I never ridiculed, called you or your post certain names, or talked down to you. Those are things that only you do all so well.

YOu don't agree with a lot of posters and a lot of times with you it does turn into name calling. Besides the mods and a select few posters you are not very well liked around here, and I will just leave it at that. Peaople just don't like getting involved in arguments with you because you because of how you act.

I think you better look back at the threads and see who started saying what was going over whos head. That would have been you. You also started off attacking, or umm "querstioning", the analogy I gave by calling it the stupidest analogy you ever seen. Obviously if you intent was just to question and not attack there are better ways of wording it. Correct? Would we agree on that? Alrighty then!

As far as there being no proof and making no sense let me ask you this. If the players say that they took something unknowingly wouldn't that be proof that they took something? They would be admitting they took something, but did so unknowingly. Alrigthy then.

Capn12 I am sorry I will not PM her. One time I tried to work things out with her a while back and all she did was bring it to the board. Saying I was crying about everything. However, I was only trying to make peace with her. I will never PM this person again. Plus she watches where I am at on the board. I have proof of this as yesterday I was PMing another poster, whom I consider a friend, about a matter on Christianity and she accused me of recruiting people into my "pity party," whatever the hell that meant. What is that all about? Isn't that a little bit wierd? Just a little bit stalkish? It is freightening that someone is that wrapped up with you that they would resort to such behavior.

I need to know why the hell I was suspended while the other was still allowed to post away. I need to know what I did that was so bad, but the other poster was still able to go at it. I will keep bringing this issue up until it is resolved. I am so sick of this favortism that (a) certain mod/mods display around here.

And look.. I won the bet.

I feel sorry for you guys.. you mods especially. And for all you others who have to read this s***.

As for you SSI.. your constant confrontational posting style.. numerous run-ins with other posters besides myself.. and the fact that you take away much more than you will ever add here is a shame.

I suppose this will also be locked.. and you'll start another thread. And then another. And then another. You make your own bed...

I could care less what you bet on. If it was that I would post or start a new thread about this then you were right. I will do it again and again until this is resolved.

My confrontational style? At least I have admitted when I was wrong. I can accept another person's opinion as just that. An opinion. I have no need to attack it as you do.

As far as adding to the board? Do you mean like you? Because you supposedly know players and coaches? But hey your not supposed to share pesonal information according to you. So who cares if you even do. Oh but that personal information you always share is just so well docmented that it makes it okay all the time. I find it wierd, the extremes you go to to know all about the players lives. Wives names, where they live, their agents names. I mean are you really that involved in players that you need to know all that? Are you living through them? Does it make you feel better that you know celebrities or star players? What is with that? You always talk down to people. It is your nature. Deal with it. I love how you did not bother to answer one thing in my last post that had to do with you miss queenie.

As for you SSI.. your constant confrontational posting style.. numerous run-ins with other posters besides myself.. and the fact that you take away much more than you will ever add here is a shame.

I like both of you as posters :wub: , each of you add something to this site. The fact is that you BOTH have been confrontational with each other at each and every opportunity. Can this be dropped finally? This is getting really old as it is the same crap every time.

That damn ignore button can't get here soon enough for you guys, huh? :lol: :P

I love how you did not bother to answer one thing in my last post that had to do with you miss queenie.

I didn't even read it all. Why bother..??

You want to fight. That's all you want to do. We don't agree.. so move the f*** on? What the hell is so hard for you to get threw that skull of yours to simply IGNORE my posts if you don't like them..??

Why must YOU continue this?? YOU keep bringing it up. YOU keep starting posts about it. YOU keep making excuses. You keep complaining. MOVE ON...

And again YOU start with the name calling... :headshake

If you don't read them then why the hell are you here posting away? That makes sense now doesn't it? Now I don't want to fight. I want an honest answer as to why I was suspended and you were not. That is what I want. Until then I will continue on.

How did you even find a thread as soon as I started it? You still stalking me? It didn't take you long to get here and make your first post.

If you don't read them then why the hell are you here posting away? That makes sense now doesn't it? Now I don't want to fight. I want an honest answer as to why I was suspended and you were not. That is what I want. Until then I will continue on.

You don't want to fight yet YOU couldn't post fast enough last night.. and again this morning.. to continue this? That makes sense.. :headshake

Then maybe you should speak to the mods and not call them out in a confrontational manner in public.

I have PMd the mods and have received zero response. Maybe this will get a fast response. I know a little thinking would have been involved with you there, so I forgive you for not realizing that that would be the case. You seem to be able to find my posts and threads very quickly, responding to them as soon as I post them. Stalking again are we?

here is a response -

southsidseirish, keep this up against steff and you are gone - you have a 1,000,000 things you can post about that are not steff, keep it up and you are gone - do not post anything in response to steff or about steff

I want the 15 seconds of my life back, that i spent reading this thread.

Get over it

You get over it you dumb f***. The first post wouldhave given you an idea of what this thread was about. Then you decide to waste more time posting. Yeah your a smart cookie.

here is a response -

southsidseirish, keep this up against steff and you are gone - you have a 1,000,000 things you can post about that are not steff, keep it up and you are gone - do not post anything in response to steff or about steff

Here is my response. Why were the same actions not taken against her as me? What did I do in that thread that she did not? She posted against my post to kick the whole thing off. Then kept posting and quoting my posts. I did not seek out an argument with her, however she did with me. Then I am the one suspended? Well f*** that!

If yuo go back and read what happened you will see it exactly as I described. I am so sick of this s***!

Was she also told not to talk about me or respond to me? I wonder. Actually I don't because I can see the extreme favortism that goes on around here. I already know she was told nothing of the sort.

Here is my response. Why were the same actions not taken against her as me? What did I do in that thread that she did not? She posted against my post to kick the whole thing off. Then kept posting and quoting my posts. I did not seek out an argument with her, however she did with me. Then I am the one suspended? Well f*** that!

If yuo go back and read what happened you will see it exactly as I described. I am so sick of this s***!

Was she also told not to talk about me or respond to me? I wonder. Actually I don't because I can see the extreme favortism that goes on around here. I already know she was told nothing of the sort.

Irish, aslong as I can remember you on this board, you have been fighting with Steff. You also keep posting threads like this, where you honestly just keep bringing old stuff up. You have not been here very long, nor do you know many, if any, of the people on this board. What do you want the admins to say? Steff isn't saying anything right now, except that what you are doing seems childish and hypocritical. Honestly, it gets old, fast.

Irish, aslong as I can remember you on this board, you have been fighting with Steff. You also keep posting threads like this, where you honestly just keep bringing old stuff up. You have not been here very long, nor do you know many, if any, of the people on this board. What do you want the admins to say? Steff isn't saying anything right now, except that what you are doing seems childish and hypocritical. Honestly, it gets old, fast.

Ok Steve, what old stuff did I bring back up? Did I start an argument with Steff yesterday? No she came at me. THen I am the one suspended. How is anything I am doing hypocritical? I am getting special treatment around here? Steff is no longer saying anything. She has alread done so if you look back. Now you tell me, how does your last post make even an ounce of sense.

Trust me I know more here than you think. I don't care how long I have been here, I still deserve the same amount of respect that every other poster gets. If I don't or even you don't then that is favortism. That , sir, is f***ed up!

If this all gets old around here very fast then ignore it. No one is telling you to read it. That was your decision.

check your pms

After finally catching up on what all has happened lately (got midterms this week and next) I just want to state one thing.

If anyone things we as mods have a bias, then your probably right. We definately have a bias when it comes to things. We know some posters better then others, but when it comes to making a decision, we discuss things with each other and basically throw out the member name.

We've discussed this issue quite a bit and will probably discuss it a little more today, and we discuss the facts of what happened.

We handle a lot of things behind the scenes and I understand sometimes it looks like we play favorites, but for those that have seen me post for however long, I think its pretty obvius that no matter who I reply to or who I post to, I give them my upmost respect.

I don't make assumptions about people because of their posts and personally I don't get mad about anything, because to me there isn't a point to it.

I'm proud of what this board has became and sometimes fights happen, but overall we have such a great group here and its a group that keeps growing and we all change, but were all Sox fans and many of us get along and talk outside of the board.