Many Sox signed to one year deals

WHarris1

From rotoworld.com:

The White Sox agreed to terms on one-year contracts with the following players: pitchers Jon Adkins, Neal Cotts, Felix Diaz, Matt Ginter, Jason Grilli, Gary Majewski Corwin Malone, Ryan Meaux, Arnie Munoz, Enemencio Pacheco, Jon Rauch, David Sanders, Ryan Wing and Dan Wright; catchers Jamie Burke, Miguel Olivio and Michael Rivera; infielders Joe Crede, Ross Gload, Willie Harris, Juan Uribe and Rudy Yan.

Cotts, Grilli, Rauch, and Wright are candidates for the back of the rotation. Olivo will catch the majority of games. Willie Harris will leadoff, Uribe should come off the bench, and Crede will start at third.

Didn't you say you had like a panic attack or you were all flustered the last time you saw Cottsy? :o

LOL.. Not exactly. I was walking from first aid down the tunnel, not paying attention to where I was going, and I walked right into him. :banghead

:lol:

LOL.. Not exactly. I was walking from first aid down the tunnel, not paying attention to where I was going, and I walked right into him.  :banghead

Go sell it somewhere else sister cuz I ain't buying it. I think you knew exactly what you were doing. How long did you have to wait around that corner so you could "accidentaly" bump into him. :P

Go sell it somewhere else sister cuz I ain't buying it. I think you knew exactly what you were doing. How long did you have to wait around that corner so you could "accidentaly" bump into him. :P

Busted!!! :unsure:

Honestly, I had no idea he was there. The players are usually not out there.

Hiding around the corner... that's a good idea ;) :lol:

She probably scared him......  no wonder he blew up in Yankee Stadium. ;)

Ziiiinnnnnggggg!!! :lol:

It was before the Yankee series... maybe he was stunned by my intense beauty..

:unsure:

Naaa... that can't be it. :lolhitting

Ziiiinnnnnggggg!!!  :lol:

It was before the Yankee series... maybe he was stunned by my intense beauty..

:unsure:

Naaa... that can't be it.  :lolhitting

Just don't go to Arizona and put him off for that 5th starter's job ok Steff. :lol:

Steff,

Are you the same "Steff" that calls the Score radio station every once in a while?

And for the record, I think Garland has a one-year deal as well, so this is his "make it or break it" year. If he starts to put it all together, he'll be signed long-term. If he keeps at the same pace, then the Sox might finally cut the cord and set him free.

LOL.. Not exactly. I was walking from first aid down the tunnel, not paying attention to where I was going, and I walked right into him.  :banghead

smooth Steff, very smooth. I'll bet Jim didn't suspect a thing . . .

Did he say something witty like have a nice trip, see you next fall?

:D

Steff,

Are you the same "Steff" that calls the Score radio station every once in a while? 

And for the record, I think Garland has a one-year deal as well, so this is his "make it or break it" year.  If he starts to put it all together, he'll be signed long-term.  If he keeps at the same pace, then the Sox might finally cut the cord and set him free.

"Steff from Park Ridge"...

No.. that's not me but I know her. She's actually a Cub fan, but she's a pretty nice gal.

AM1000 is my station of choice when I want to call and gripe.. :lol:

smooth Steff, very smooth. I'll bet Jim didn't suspect a thing . . .

Did he say something witty like have a nice trip, see you next fall?

:D

Jim was talking to Finny and her husband near the visitors clubhouse door and they saw the entire thing... they just shook their heads like this.. --> :headshake

I don't remember if he said anything but "whoops". I wasn't really paying attention to the words coming outta his mouth... :wub: