Tait

Correct me if I am wrong but Reggie Williams is from Washington State? I only saw him play once and I can't even remember who it was against. I remember thinking he would be very good in the pros, but he didn't seem all that fast. Very tall and physlical however. Like maybe a Michael Irvin type of guy.

Roy Williams is very intriguing. I would like to see him with the Bears most definately. A couple years back didn't some have him as the number one overall pick?

Reggie is like 6'5 and pretty physical. Reports are he may run as fast as 4.4 in the 40, but thats yet to be seen.

He's put up absolutely huge numbers at the University of Washington and was pretty much their only weapon.

The guy has sick talent and ya, Roy was projected to be as high as a number 1 overall pick. If I recall the Bears wide-receiver coach is from the University of Texas (Which is where Roy went).

Notice that this is the 2nd article to mention the Bears are interested in Tait as a right tackle. I'm getting this sneaking suspision that the Bears may still be interested in Ephram Salaam as their lt with Tait as the rt.

Or could they be willing to move up to get Gallery and have Tait as their rt?

Seems like they want to add two tackles this offseason.

Notice that this is the 2nd article to mention the Bears are interested in Tait as a right tackle.  I'm getting this sneaking suspision that the Bears may still be interested in Ephram Salaam as their lt with Tait as the rt. 

Or could they be willing to move up to get Gallery and have Tait as their rt? 

Seems like they want to add two tackles this offseason.

Giants really want Gallery at #4. Bears would hav to move up to at least that, and Al Davis could also take Gallery at #2, he likes good tackles. :lol: