Look who's in camp today

Cali

Is this fo real?

If he's considering taking a position with the team... Im all for it. I love Bo

Bo's been there for the past 4 years. He helps out with hitting.

edited to add.. I think it's been longer than that, but I'm not sure. I know he was there in '97 and '98 too, but I don't know about '99.

Well, with the subject of Bo brought up, I think his homer in his first at bat back after hip replacement surgery(I think that's what it was) was one of the single greatest feats a person has ever done in sports. At the very least, it was cool as hell.

It's too bad I was 6 at the time and I didn't see it.

Anyways, um....Bo rocks!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Yeah, Bo has been on the coaching staff at ST since at least 2000.

He was actually featured on a Food Network piece last friday that used footage shot the day before, right after position players reported. He has a (no joke) commercially produced sweet potato pie with his name on it that he was hawking, along with the Bo-branded energy bars that have been out there for a year or two. Ozzie got a couple of words in and they showed a handful of players as well.

As far as getting paid for ST, I assumed he did but I may be wrong. This ESPN piece basically has him turning the page on all aspcts of professional sports including turning down coaching offers, so he may just do ST for fun. The ESPN article also mentions the pies and sports bars, and says he's got pumpkin, peach, and pecan pies on the way.

Is there anything Bo don't know?

Yeah, Bo has been on the coaching staff at ST since at least 2000. 

He was actually featured on a Food Network piece last friday that used footage shot the day before, right after position players reported.  He has a (no joke) commercially produced sweet potato pie with his name on it that he was hawking, along with the Bo-branded energy bars that have been out there for a year or two.  Ozzie got a couple of words in and they showed a handful of players as well.

As far as getting paid for ST, I assumed he did but I may be wrong.  This ESPN piece basically has him turning the page on all aspcts of professional sports including turning down coaching offers, so he may just do ST for fun.  The ESPN article also mentions the pies and sports bars, and says he's got pumpkin, peach, and pecan pies on the way.

Is there anything Bo don't know?

I don't know but I am sure Bo does :bang

Bo Jackson is a bad ass, but, was probably one of the MOST overrated baseball players I have ever seen!!!

Then you didn't see the throw he made on the fly, flat-footed from the warning track in the Kingdome to throw out a runner at home when he played with KC. Classic.