Illinois at Purdue Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow Lowe hits another impossible 3 for Purdue, roger puts up a shot.. CLEARLY GOALTENDING...IM SCREAMING AROUND LOOKING THE OTHER WAY, AND CATCH LUTHERS SHOT GOING IN. At that point i twist my ankle and can barely walk... BUT f*** YEAH! WHAT A GREAT WIN!!!!!!

GO ILLINI! BIG 10 CHAMPS... NOW TO GET IT TO OURSELVES SUNDAY!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

that traveling call that got us the ball at the end was key.

Whats funny about that is I've read some Purdue fans on some various message boards say that Deron fouled him... And Im thinking to myself, what the hell are you talking about, Lowe pushes Deron off of him, and then loses the ball. So i dont know what the hell they were seeing. I think my heart finally slowed down, so now i can relax a little... :D

I'm just now recovering from this game. Wow, what an exciting win. My reaction was pretty much the same as Elcaballo45. I was screaming for the goaltending and just barely saw luther go back up for the shot.

This was huge. Illinois needed to win a real close game. The last time they did that was against Indiana back at the beginning of February. This should just add to the momentum they already had going into today.

Good job of Illinois fans showing up in big numbers at West Lafayette and being heard. :headbang

Shame on Purdue fans for not supporting their team when they needed them. :nono