Who said this?

mreye

What his critics see as an inability to take strong, clear positions seems to us to reflect his appreciation that life is not simple. He understands the nuances and shades of gray in both foreign and domestic policy.

I'd be surprised if CW said only W flip flops, It is a family trait

101499.gif

101499.gif

101499.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I actually did laugh out loud when I read your post...)

All I'm going to say is thank goodness Bush increased Tax Cuts. The economy didn't go the way he wanted to it, but he made the changes necessary to position the country for what followed and the big time economic strides made during the middle to late 90's.

All I'm going to say is thank goodness Bush increased Tax Cuts.  The economy didn't go the way he wanted to it, but he made the changes necessary to position the country for what followed and the big time economic strides made during the middle to late 90's.

:rolleyes: Ignore the facts Jason, I respect your education but, I am confused as to why you believe that making rich people richer actually helps the less wealthy.

All I'm going to say is thank goodness Bush increased Tax Cuts.  The economy didn't go the way he wanted to it, but he made the changes necessary to position the country for what followed and the big time economic strides made during the middle to late 90's.

I invite you to explain how cutting taxes and increasing spending helps. So far no one has been able to explain how cutting taxes increases money going to Washington.

I am certain it helped Bush raise $170,000,000 so far for his campaign.