Is it just me or...

Be Good

Everytime I click on "Overall Top 10 Posters" and/or "Todays top 10 posters" it takes a couple minnuted to load and then after I view that list Soxtalk for some reason run's slow. But at all other times Soxtalk runs fast for me. Is it just my comp or...?

I figure it could go in this thread.....Is it just me or does the chat not work at the moment?  I thought I'd ask since I figure it might get busier w/ the season around the corner.

I tried going in once a little bit ago, and it did not work. I will be in there for sure over the season, especially when I am at school.

Everytime I click on "Overall Top 10 Posters" and/or "Todays top 10 posters" it takes a couple minnuted to load and then after I view that list Soxtalk for some reason run's slow.  But at all other times Soxtalk runs fast for me.  Is it just my comp or...?

Everytime that you click on those, Jason has to hand count every post, so he can tally your totals, that is why it takes a little while. Remember, he only has ten fingers and toes, so it takes awhile. :rolleyes: