Van Slyke Bonds "unequivically" took roids

I think it is pretty easy to turn on someone that you never liked to begin with. He never was the nicest of guys or the easiest of guys to get along with.

Ya bonds isnt exactly mr nice guy and he seems like he's only out for personal gain. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if bonds took steroids and Van Slyke makes some good points to back up his reasoning.

by the time all the info on steriod use comes out i think we might have to reinstate roger maris as home run champ...as fans we knew all along what was happening..now we just have it all verified...

wonder if this gets deep enough how many of these players might get shut out of the hall of fame??...there is a clause about damaging the integrity of the game as being a discriminating factor

by the time all the info on steriod use comes out i think we might have to reinstate roger maris as home run champ...as fans we knew all along what was happening..now we just have it all verified...

wonder if this gets deep enough how many of these players might get shut out of the hall of fame??...there is a clause about damaging the integrity of the game as being a discriminating factor

Like I keep saying man use the dripping syringe in place of the asterisk.