Batman Begins, begins

moochpuppy

Christian Bale is an awesome actor. Anyone seen Equilibrium or American Psycho? He should be good.

I have read many different titles for this. Batman: Intimidation, Batman Begins, Batman One. Probably won't be a definite title til shooting is done.

Christopher Nolan should be able to handle the directing reigns fine.

At first I thought the story may have been taken from Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One." But the character Ras al Ghul wasn't in "B: YO". Still, the casting for the new Batman movie is excellent.

Hopefully Nolan will reinvigorate a once thriving franchise that Joel Schumacher screwed up.

Chicago is a good choice for Gotham, and most people think Gotham was the DC comics version of Chicago since Superman's town Metropolis was obviously their New York.

Bob Kane has said in interviews that Gotham City's skyline was modeled after Chicago's skyline as far back as Batman's origins. Many of the Batman artists from today choose a variation of Chicago's skyline to emulate Gotham City.

Chicago is a good choice for Gotham, and most people think Gotham was the DC comics version of Chicago since Superman's town Metropolis was obviously their New York.

Hopefully the film is nice and grimy.

I thought Metropolis was in Southern Illinois. :huh

Christian Bale stars as the caped crusader

Looks to be a great cast.  I hope they do this character some justice this time around.  Val Kilmer and George Clooney were horrible.  :puke

Kilmer and Clooney did indeed suck ass. The only memorable line of that last one with Clooney in it was where Robin says something to Batman like "It's like I hardly recognize you anymore," an obvious self-reference to the crapfest shark-jumpery the Batman film franchise had fallen to.