Owens an Eagle?

No, I know they wouldn't. I meant, try to get the pick back from the Niners, if the grievence by the Eagles has some barring. Otherwise, I would get as much as possible for him.

I wonder how that works. If this is found to be true and Owens and the Eagles win their greivance against the Niners, what happens? Does Owens go to the Eagles? Then do the Niners get the Eagles 5th rounder and James Thrash? The Ravens their 2nd rounder back? OR do the Niners just keep Owens and this starts all over again?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping him someplace that he didn't necessarily want to go, now that may be what they wanted to do.

That is probably the more likely answer.

On you car scenario.

If you negociate a deal to buy a car at one dealership for 20k. Then leave and find a better deal at a competing dealer. Are you required to go back to the original dealer to try and work out a better deal. No not if you're comfortable with your current arrangement.

Supposedly a deal was struck and agreed to, then the Eagles were not called back or notified. There is just a little something wrong there don't you think? Why would the Eagles call them if the deal was agreed to?

NO deal is final until it is OKed by the league.

The Niners may not look all that great to the rest of the league. But how can you when dealing with TO? My guess is that every team but the Iggles are secretly laughing at TO and his whiny ass.

TO is an agitator, and trying to appease him is a tall task. Even if he was shipped to philly it wouldn't have been long until he was complaining about the offense.

If you negociate a deal to buy a car at one dealership for 20k.  Then leave and find a better deal at a competing dealer.  Are you required to go back to the original dealer to try and work out a better deal. No not if you're comfortable with your current arrangement.

If I agreed and signed to it then there is nothing I can do. What is done is done.

Either way you look at it cheat it is a poor way to do business just to get back at a player you are going to piss off and cheat another team in the process?

If I agreed and signed to it then there is nothing I can do. What is done is done.

Either way you look at it cheat it is a poor way to do business just to get back at a player you are going to piss off and cheat another team in the process?

Oh, and T.O. was so respectful and did nothing to disrespect San Fran? Please.....

He's been bad mouthing them all offseason, talking about management and making attacks at players. If T.O. really wanted to be a FA, he and his dumbass agent could have filed the papers........

I don't agree. The second-round pick was the most they could get for Owens. I think it was a good business decision.

Last night on SC, he said that he was not happy being in Balti, and he would not lie about it (don't remember his exact words, it was late, but those are the just of it). WTF is that? He's acting like he is the greatest football player ever. If Randy Moss ever got his act together, TO would be only the third best WR in the game currently (Harrison is the best; Rice and Brown don't count towards this because I'm thinking what they are going at now, not in the past).

Oh, and T.O. was so respectful and did nothing to disrespect San Fran?  Please.....

He's been bad mouthing them all offseason, talking about management and making attacks at players.  If T.O. really wanted to be a FA, he and his dumbass agent could have filed the papers........

Where did I ever compare TO and respect? This is respect between the 2 organizations.

I don't agree. The second-round pick was the most they could get for Owens. I think it was a good business decision.

Last night on SC, he said that he was not happy being in Balti, and he would not lie about it (don't remember his exact words, it was late, but those are the just of it). WTF is that? He's acting like he is the greatest football player ever. If Randy Moss ever got his act together, TO would be only the third best WR in the game currently (Harrison is the best; Rice and Brown don't count towards this because I'm thinking what they are going at now, not in the past).

I agree with you. However, I am if they did have a deal together with the eagles then they should not have accepted another offer without talking back with the eagles. The eagles may have been willing to give up a 2nd and Thrash for Owens. Maybe a 1st rounder. The thing is they were never offered another chance. As far as the Eagles knew they had a deal worked out and were getting TO. That is poor business.

T.O. is nothing but i big baby. He's already whining about being in baltimore.

I think he is whining because he just lost a 10 million dollar signing bonus and a bunch more money per year. Big baby no doubt. He is a complete ass, but I would be pretty upset as well. I would be more upset at my f***ing agent for not sending in the paper work on the correct date. What an idiot.

I think he is whining because he just lost a 10 million dollar signing bonus and a bunch more money per year. Big baby no doubt. He is a complete ass, but I would be pretty upset as well. I would be more upset at my f***ing agent for not sending in the paper work on the correct date. What an idiot.

I would not make the scene like he is making. Ray Lewis is going to beat his ass.

No doubt. I wouldn't mess with Ray Lewis at all. You may end up dead. Oops, did I really say that?

The thing I don't get is Baltimore is going to be very good (barring Jamal Lewis going to jail). They have showed they want to win. They already have Ray Lewis, they want to bring McAlister back, plus Jamal. They have a QB they think will be the future. The Eagles are losing people, Emmons already signed elsewhere. Duce is gone. Vincent is gone.

The thing I don't get is Baltimore is going to be very good (barring Jamal Lewis going to jail). They have showed they want to win. They already have Ray Lewis, they want to bring McAlister back, plus Jamal. They have a QB they think will be the future. The Eagles are losing people, Emmons already signed elsewhere. Duce is gone. Vincent is gone.

i agree that the ravens will be good, if T.O.'s ego doesnt get in they way. this guy needs to just suck it up and realize how much better of a situation he's in now, rather then being in San Francisco. Once he realizes this i think he'll be a little happier.

Bobby Taylor is another that will be missed. I agree comlpetely with what you are saying. Plus the coach has been shown to have a willingness to throw the ball. I believe Moss, Reed, and Carter all had their best years with Billick as OC. With Lewis, Owens, Heap, and Taylor Baltimore should have a very very good offense. I believe all his crying comes from the lost money. He and his agent should concentrate on getting a contract done with Baltimore instead of filing a greivance.

Now the real temper tantrum begins...

Owens refuses to report, take physical

Yeah he is an idiot. He is treating this situation as if he was a FA. He should realize that his agent did not file the proper paperwork so he was not a FA. Until he understands that he will never understand his situation. He is a total jamoke.