hey wuzzup

Reddy

Hey name's Andrew and I've been comin to the site for a while just readin finally decided to actually register... lol... neway, big time sox fan right here and since very few people in my town like em, i'll actually be able to talk real baseball here

(my friend, a so called avid sox fan keeps talking about daubach and saying that we shouldnt trade him.... yeah... i dont wanna break it to him)

Hey Andrew

Welcome aboard. Always great having another Sox fan on board.

Just trick your friend into believing that Ross Gload is Brian Daubach this season, since he'll likely be the man replacing him :lol:

Anyway, good to have ya here :headbang

Hey name's Andrew and I've been comin to the site for a while just readin finally decided to actually register... lol... neway, big time sox fan right here and since very few people in my town like em, i'll actually be able to talk real baseball here

(my friend, a so called avid sox fan keeps talking about daubach and saying that we shouldnt trade him.... yeah... i dont wanna break it to him)

Hmm, really a new poster or a troll come back?

:snr :cheers

Welcome to the insanity. It's going to be an interesting season on the south side. Hopefully we can have enough success to keep the folks in status symbol land a bit quieter. (ScRubbies)