Sox Fest

Guest wsc425

I suggest you all sneak in the back entrance. Ok, if you know were the Valet Parking is in the East Garage, then go down those stairs, look for the opening of the room, and go in, sit down near the chairs, and do not get up and do anything. Near the start, get in line you want. Thats what I did for Borchard and my Dad and bro did to get Konerko and Magglio.

After that, I went and stayed near the ESPN Mac, Jurko, and Harry broadcast, where I got Rowand, Wunsch, and Farmer. Then I followed Wunsch because I didn't get his at the ESPN station. There I looked in my backpack looked up, and all of the sudden I heard a lady say, "OMG, look whos here!" It was Billy Koch. I got an autograph on the bat, a ball and some cards. The Sox better not trade Wunsch or release him, because Wunsch and Koch seem to be good friends. Both were joking around, having a good time, it was great.

Then we had to go to this drawing place with funny heads and it was like 8. So we rushed up stairs and saw the KW interview.

Then disaster struck...we had lost Magglio and Konerko's pictured autographs...we went back, to every place we went to last night, and sure enough it was gone. Luckally, we had our bat signed by Ordonez, and Konerko. And we have like 10 at home, but still, I hope the lucky gentleman or woman who finds it takes care of it.

Despite that, I had a great time. Thank you for reading this.