Rocky outing for Colon debut:

CSF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rotoworld:

Bartolo Colon struggled again tonight, allowing six runs in five innings against the Yankees.

It seems likely that it's more than a sore back that is troubling Colon. He's appeared to be off for about a month now.

If he is gone a month, we miss him.  I don't care what the numbers say, I would still hate to face him.  The guy was our best big game pitcher last year.  We need one of these this year.

Colon blows, he is a DL trip waiting to happen and he makes almost 13 Mil a year.

Please accept it and move on.

If he is gone a month, we miss him.  I don't care what the numbers say, I would still hate to face him.  The guy was our best big game pitcher last year.  We need one of these this year.

If he wins tonight, I would say we have one. His name is Mark Buerhle.

• 1 month later...
Damn.  And to think we all wanted this guy back.  What's his problem?  This can't be all about him being overweight.  He wasn't exactly slim last year.  I'm thinking he might be injured?

Well his previous start he finally started flashing some signs. Who knows whats up with him, but his velocity has been down in almost every one of his starts.

Well his previous start he finally started flashing some signs.  Who knows whats up with him, but his velocity has been down in almost every one of his starts.

I'm just glad he's not sucking up $14million of the Sox payroll right now.