Pop-Up Blocker

SuperSteve

Google's works pretty well for me.  If you get alot of popups with the blocker turned on it could be some spyware.

I have that Spy Bot thingy, and I'll run it later. I am not exactly sure how to use it. My Google taskbar gets alot of pop-ups (6774 total in few months+), but I still get a bit.

I need a new pop-up blocker. My old one's trial period ran out, now I keep getting a bunch of pop-ups all the time. You guys had a bunch awhile ago, just wondering if anyone can fill me in on them. Thanks.

A combination of Spybot Search and Destroy and Ad-Aware 6 works very well. It may not stop all pop-ups, but they will basically delete all software downloaded onto your computer that creates these pop-ups.

Both programs are available via download.com

A combination of Spybot Search and Destroy and Ad-Aware 6 works very well.  It may not stop all pop-ups, but they will basically delete all software downloaded onto your computer that creates these pop-ups.

Both programs are available via download.com

Ya thank god for download.com :headbang