MVP 2004 in a few days!

Soxguy

last time i order online from gamestop!

my order has been processing for over 24 hrs now.....everyone who ordered it from ebgames overnite is receiving it and gamestop will be lucky if we get it tomorrow.....i guess free overnite shipping isnt all its hyped up to be

:fyou gamestop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my search for mvp baseball 2004

first stop Circuit City

Me: hey do you have MVP baseball 2004

Clerk: No, we dont get games till wensdays and that game will be sold out fast

Me: well can i preorder it

Clerk: No

Me: ok :unsure:

second stop Best Buy (gets interesting)

Clerk: yeah hold on...

he comes back with mvp 2003

Me: that is 2003

Clerk: thats what you asked for

Me: no, i asked for 2004

Clerk: when did it come out

Me: online it said it came out today

Clerk: oh, no.. games only come out on thursdays

Me: :huh:

Last Stop game stop

Clerk: No you had to preorder it

Me will you have it tomarrow aroud 5

Clerk: no way, it will be sold out by noon unless you preorder it

Me: ok, well then ill pre order it

I pre order it and am getting it tomarrow :rolleyes:

This statement from that review on Op Sports sells me:

It is, however, one of the most ambitious attempts ever made to replicate arguably the most complicated sport on the planet, and in most cases, it hits the mark in spectacular fashion. It’s unforgiving difficulty on it’s higher levels may be off-putting to the casual baseball gamer, but you’ll likely become a smarter baseball player and fan playing this game; and that may be it’s greatest accomplishment of all.

:headbang I just got back from my adventure at EB games. There was literally about 50 people jammed into the tiny little mall store waiting for them to get their shipment in. It was worse than the madden release. It seemed like every person in there had some sort of sox/cubs apparell on to support their team. I had some really cool discussions with some of the people in line. I just got home with it now, can't wait to fire it up in a few minutes.

i just got through my first 2 innings in my first game and here's what I think. I'm playing sox/cubs, the cell looks amazing. So far I'm loving the way this game plays, it's very smooth. Very hard to bat at first though, I'm slowly getting used to it. I am down 3-0 after 2. I made sure to bean sammy though, don't worry.

Damn it! EB got them today and I was gonna go but my dad has some gay dinner for work, my mom is at class, and my sister had to go to volleyball practice. I could have had it today for sure if I preordered it, but wasn't expecting to not be able to get it. DAMN IT!!! Now I have to wait til the weekend...at the earliest.

Damn it! EB got them today and I was gonna go but my dad has some gay dinner for work, my mom is at class, and my sister had to go to volleyball practice. I could have had it today for sure if I preordered it, but wasn't expecting to not be able to get it. DAMN IT!!! Now I have to wait til the weekend...at the earliest.

a gay dinner eh...im glad im not invited ;)

i just got through my first 2 innings in my first game and here's what I think.  I'm playing sox/cubs, the cell looks amazing.  So far I'm loving the way this game plays, it's very smooth.  Very hard to bat at first though, I'm slowly getting used to it.  I am down 3-0 after 2.  I made sure to bean sammy though, don't worry.

The Cheat wants to know if they have exploding helmet action in the game.

your head a splode

--------------------

Also I saw before debate about where Cy Young Porzio is.... currently with the indiands... also good 'ole Jimmy Parque is in camp with the D'Backs.

I still can't hit the ball yet.

I'm having trouble too, still haven't hit a HR.

Have you played any minor-league games yet? They're ridiculously fun, it's totally different than playing a MLB game. I played a knights-barons game, rios is the man :headbang :lol:

I'm having trouble too, still haven't hit a HR.

Have you played any minor-league games yet? They're ridiculously fun, it's totally different than playing a MLB game.  I played a knights-barons game, rios is the man :headbang :lol:

No, I haven't played any minors games. I probably will try one in a little bit.

Have you tried making the minors like the real ones?

No, I haven't played any minors games.  I probably will try one in a little bit.

Have you tried making the minors like the real ones?

no not yet. I was really dissapointed in the way that there is barely any REAL minor leagers. The only ones I saw were Josh Stewart and Armando Rios.

I should get mine tomorrow. I went to EB to pre-order my game from the next shipment, and I was gonna trade in my dreamcast. But it turns out a Dreamcast, 8 Dreamcast games, 3 PS2 games, a memory card for dreamcast, and an extra Dreamcast controller is only worth $7.80. What bulls***.

I should get mine tomorrow. I went to EB to pre-order my game from the next shipment, and I was gonna trade in my dreamcast. But it turns out a Dreamcast, 8 Dreamcast games, 3 PS2 games, a memory card for dreamcast, and an extra Dreamcast controller is only worth $7.80. What bulls***.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Do you think they will ever actually sell those :lol:

i went with my friend to trade in his dreamcast and a few games and he got 20$ because there was some premotion where you got 10 for the dreamcast and 5 for the games and then he had 2 controllers and 2 memory cards and it was around 20 all together.

Stupid ass stores by me were all out. My mission went a little something like 56789's.

Went to Game Stop...guy said I need to preorder, but I passed. I'll just go by there tomorrow morning after school and on my way to work.

Went to Target next...no luck. Then went to Best Buy and had no luck. So I was about to give up but I drove by this place called Games 4 less, some mom and pop shop, and I thought well hell maybe they'd have it.

The guy said they may have it in tonight...but unless I can convince my mom to pick it up for me (She works like 3 minutes from it) then I'm going to just have to wait till tomorrow.

Your all lucky bastards who have it. Although I did purchase Futurama Today :headbang