MVP 2004 in a few days!

Soxguy

last time i order online from gamestop!

my order has been processing for over 24 hrs now.....everyone who ordered it from ebgames overnite is receiving it and gamestop will be lucky if we get it tomorrow.....i guess free overnite shipping isnt all its hyped up to be

:fyou gamestop

My order from gamestop posted shipped today and the tracking info has it arriving before 3 pm tomorrow.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and just to piss you guys off even more, let me tell you some of the greatness I've experienced tonight ;)

Bot. of the 9th

Sox (me) 3

Brewers (AI) 2

brewers have man on 1st, one out. (?) hits a grounder to jose, who flips it to willie for the double play, but willie gets caught up with the slider and falls. It knocks the ball loose.

I don't have the 2004 version yet. However for those upset about Rauch and Cotts not being on the minor league teams, check the inactive roster on the Sox team. Wouldn't shock me if they turned up on there.

In MVP 2003, when I started my franchise as the BoSox I had Pedro on the inactive list. Go figure.

After watching the tutorial videos on their site, I like how they altered the hitting style. Can't wait to get it.

I should get mine tomorrow. I went to EB to pre-order my game from the next shipment, and I was gonna trade in my dreamcast. But it turns out a Dreamcast, 8 Dreamcast games, 3 PS2 games, a memory card for dreamcast, and an extra Dreamcast controller is only worth $7.80. What bulls***.

I'm sure it depends on the condition of the games and things you brought in. I've got a ton of s*** to trade in, perhaps I should swap some of mah games.

I'm sure it depends on the condition of the games and things you brought in. I've got a ton of s*** to trade in, perhaps I should swap some of mah games.

The condition didn't matter. The clerk just made sure it was ok and then entered it into the computer. The system had no damage. She said it was just the depreciation of video games. The PS2 games I was gonna turn in were like 2002 college football and Triple Play Baseball and some other game from a while back so they are old, but still only $7.80 for all of that?! A gaming system, memory card, controller, and 11 games for only that much. I almost s*** my pants when she said "Your total comes to $7.80" But then again, that could cover the tax. :rolleyes:

The condition didn't matter. The clerk just made sure it was ok and then entered it into the computer. The system had no damage. She said it was just the depreciation of video games. The PS2 games I was gonna turn in were like 2002 college football and Triple Play Baseball and some other game from a while back so they are old, but still only $7.80 for all of that?! A gaming system, memory card, controller, and 11 games for only that much. I almost s*** my pants when she said "Your total comes to $7.80" But then again, that could cover the tax. :rolleyes:

but think about it from the store's perspective. Who in the hell is going to buy those games?

they arent gunna give you big bucks for things no one will ever buy :rolleyes:

Oh.

I've got a dreamcast, N64, and a few really recent PS2 games. I'm thinking I'll just keep the 2 systems, and try to give up the PS2 games.

Just ebay it, people have started paying pretty good amounts for stuff on there.

I remember the good old days of ebay, back when you could get stuff dirt cheap.

That's what I plan on doing. I might find someone who wants to buy the system plus all the games for like $30 or something. If not, I will sell it on eBay.