todays game against d-backs (3/7)

Ishmookie

First, this is a 10 page thread pined at the top, so we know, and seconed, we were down 7-3, and battled are way back to tie the game, so I say it was a pretty good day.

Well, its not like you can expect people to actually read any of the posts on the board. :rolleyes:

:headshake we lost 8-7 jose santiago got the loss after bobby smith couldn't field a ground ball with the bases loaded. 3-1 on he st season

Well.. you can't win them all. Did you expect the sox to go perfect during the whole spring training? It's one loss, doesn't kill us.

Rotoworld:

Scott Schoeneweis - S - CWS  Mar. 7 - 9:10 pm et

Scott Schoeneweis gave up four runs and six hits in three innings today versus the Diamondbacks.

Schoeneweis would have to have a truly dreadful spring in order to lose his spot in the White Sox rotation. Odds are that the really bad results won't start piling up until April and May.

They were reporting Schoney was strictly throwing his cutter and changeup. He was trying to learn both of those pitches for this season. So maybe thats why he got rocked after the 1st inning. Hopefully he will be a lot more effective once he actually learns those. I am not holding my breath though.