March 2004 quotes of the Month

Today from ChiSoxy

"Texsox, I'm not sure what my field is, but I do find that fewer and fewer people of the liberal persuasion (at least in my age group,21) want to be labeled as religious. The big word now is "spiritual." I think there's some sort of negative connotation that religious means conservative and bad things. I think that's unfair to religion and how radically liberating and positive it can be. Actually I've considered going back to Christianity just to show them what a wonderful, compassionate and liberating message Jesus actually did preach. But in the end I have no desire, at least not yet. I do consider myself religious, and I am really sad that such a beautiful wonderful thing like that has been taken away from so many--by means of intimidation, ignoring their voices, or flat out condemnation."

Ok so It wasn't posted on here, but it was the funniest thing I've read so far this month.

From Barry Rozner's Column in the Herald

If Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis is convicted it will become the second greatest crime committed by a 2,000 yard rusher, to Eric Dickerson's sideline reporting.

That's a fairly liberal quote I just posted from memory. So I guess it's not really a quote at all. But it made me spit Orange juice in my cereal this morning.

Playa Hatin had me rolling with this gem right here....

Yeah! If it wasn't for Wal-Mart they would turn into the next Bo & Luke Hazard--always running from the law. 

Howdy, My name is sheriff Roscoooooooooooooooooe P. Coltraine and this is my dog flash, now look out cause I'm in HOT........PURSUIT!!!

From Israel4Ever This is as near as I can tell, the only time he admitted Israel was doing something wrong, in this case, spying on the US.

Same reason we're spying on them!!!!

I am certain he would use the same justification if it was Russia or China. :lolhitting

Maybe I'm mistaken, he may believe it is right for Israel to spy on the US.