i bet you want some of this bottled water

HighHeat45

leno  :nono  :nono  :nono  :nono

letterman  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

We get Letterman free to air about 11:45 p.m every weeknite, I try to stay up and wtach it most of da time. Did any1 catch da joke when Bush was laughing at his own joke about faulty checks at a speech. :lol:

SNL had a great skit on Bottle Lake Erie Water. Set to Anticipation you see the water begin to pour but it was so thick it poured like molasses and had all sorts of stuff stuck in it.

SNL had a great skit on Bottle Lake Erie Water. Set to Anticipation you see the water begin to pour but it was so thick it poured like molasses and had all sorts of stuff stuck in it.

It was called "Swill". Bill Murray was the guy who did it. Classic.

Agreed.....My mom actually went to the same HS as he did, but she was a few years behind him.  Conan has to be my favorite, but I'm always too dead tired to watch his.

What?! He's on 3 times a day if you include the Comedy Central re-runs.

And I just saw on some feuds show on VH1 how Letterman and Leno don't like each other. I never knew this before but I guess Letterman was mad at Leno for stealing his spot with NBC.

Bottled straight from the Rio Grande ;)

Oh God. The Rio Grande is nasty. The tap water here is so bad most everyone I know either has a whole house reverse osmosis filter, refill jugs at a station, or buys bottled.

I will never take good tap water for granted again.

My kids are so conditioned whenever we are tarvelling and the water is good, they still will not drink it.

What?! He's on 3 times a day if you include the Comedy Central re-runs.

And I just saw on some feuds show on VH1 how Letterman and Leno don't like each other. I never knew this before but I guess Letterman was mad at Leno for stealing his spot with NBC.

I usually can see those, but right now w/ baseball starting I'm never home, and when I am home I'm getting the homework I have done....

We get Letterman free to air about 11:45 p.m every weeknite, I try to stay up and wtach it most of da time. Did any1 catch da joke when Bush was laughing at his own joke about faulty checks at a speech.  :lol:

No, too Aussie? :rolleyes: :P