Question I need answered!

Bighurt52235

Name some of the players on his all time "carmine deriere" team......

Red Ass is often used to describe someone with an edge to them.  A bit ornery perhaps.

That's very likely it. I can't think of specific guys right now, but that makes a whole lot of sense. I think you are the winner.

Didn't he say Wimpy was on the team?  Maybe even Paul O'Neil?  This may sound silly but I thought it meant that the person's butt was larger than the rest of their body

:ph34r: That's.... odd. But Paul Oneill is definitely a red ass, always edgy. I'd say he fits that team.

Name some of the players on his all time "carmine deriere" team......

Red Ass is often used to describe someone with an edge to them.  A bit ornery perhaps.

Yes, the carmine derierre is the redass club. He used to say Jeff Torborg was one, the kinda guy who when he got mad, he got really hot. A Billy Martin type of guy.

Well this isn't worthy of starting its own thread, but another goofy question....

What are the Chisox going to wear as a patch this year on the sleeve of their jersey? They used to have that Comiskey patch, and last year they had the All-Star one...Do they have a clue on what they will have there?

Well this isn't worthy of starting its own thread, but another goofy question....

What are the Chisox going to wear as a patch this year on the sleeve of their jersey?  They used to have that Comiskey patch, and last year they had the All-Star one...Do they have a clue on what they will have there?

avis.gif