Fantasy Baseball Trades

Now that the Fantasy baseball season is starting to pick up around here, I thought I'd ask a related question.

What was the best Fantasy Baseball Trade you made? What was the worst? What about that trade you rejected, but wish you hadn't.

I'll go first.

Last Season. I drafted nothing but pitching.

Best

I got Maggs & Pudge for Koch& R. Johnson(still had Foulke,Urbina,Williamson, Mulder,Halladay, Colon,Padilla)

also

I got Carlos for Dunn --- For at lest a month I was crying about what a terrible trade that was. Turned out great.

I can't think of a terrible baseball trade that I made.

Last year, one that I didn't make kinda hurt.

It was Pauly for Geoff Jenkins -- Before the season that looked like a stupid trade.

I made a trade on draft day (Saturday):

Gary Sheffield, OF

Vernon Wells, OF

John Patterson, P

for

Sammy Sosa, OF

Jay Gibbons, OF

Roy Halladay, SP

I think I got the better end of that deal.  :headbang

Um, yeah. I agree. Now which guys did you get? :huh

The worst trade I ever made is one that is very vivid in my mind, and still haunts me to this day. Two years ago, Tejada's MVP season, I had him for the first half of the year, and some guy had Lowell, and offered him to me. At the time, it looked like a very even deal. I think they both had about 17 homers, both about 60 RBI, and I believe Lowell had a higher average as well, but the thing that made the deal for me was the fact that Lowell had about 25 or 30 doubles or so, and he was destroying Tejada in that category, and doubles were a category in the league. So I made the deal.

Then Tejada went on to go on a complete rampage. Lowell did not.

Off the top of my head, I cannot recall one that I really ripped someone off in.

Another one I had last year was I traded Brian Giles and Bartolo Colon for Andruw Jones and Tim Hudson.

This trade was made prior to the start of the season so it was a pretty fair trade, then Giles goes down and this trade went in my favor.