MCSE Training

southsideirish

I am planning on obtaining my MCSE before then end of the year. I see that a lot of places offer training as well MCSE training on software and videos. Does anyone have a recommendation for me? A specific school or software. Anything would be helpful, thank you.

You may have been there before but www.certcities.com has alot of good info on all certifications and very active forums.

As far as cert resources, I am usually too poor to pay for training courses or expensive packages. If you search around online you can usually find alot of good practice tests and download e-books of MCSE books that can save you tons of money.

You may have been there before but www.certcities.com has alot of good info on all certifications and very active forums.

As far as cert resources, I am usually too poor to pay for training courses or expensive packages.  If you search around online you can usually find alot of good practice tests and download e-books of MCSE books that can save you tons of money.

Thank you for your help. Being poor as I am is one reason I was leaning towards a certification school. You can take out a student loan to pay for it. Thank you and I will check out that site.

i've got a few transcender sample tests on cd... i have w2k pro, w2k server, then i think active directory and one other one. i used the pro and server ones and they really helped me when i took my tests. if you want you can pm me and we can work out a way to get them to you.