My Man Campos

fattyguy78

From Rotoworld:

Francisco Campos struck out seven batters in three innings of relief work in the White Sox 'B' game on Monday.

Campos will begin pitching in the 'A' games. If he continues pitching this well, he could nab a spot as a long reliever for the White Sox.

Source: Chicago Tribune

Neal Cotts - Starting Pitcher - White Sox Mar. 9 - 12:16 am et

Left-hander Neal Cotts yielded one hit in three innings in a 5-0 "B" game victory over the Diamondbacks.

Cotts walked four and struck out two. His presence in the 'B' game means he is likely trailing Dan Wright and Jon Rauch for the fifth starter job in Chicago.

That's a hell of a job for that kid hope he grabs that long relief spot. :headbang

Cotts walked four and struck out two.

That's a hell of a job for that kid hope he grabs that long relief spot.    :headbang

Not a chance as long as he's putting up a 2:1 BB/K ratio in B games.

The only chance he has of earning a long relief spot is if Steff and her husband are into swinging.

Not a chance as long as he's putting up a 2:1 BB/K ratio in B games.

The only chance he has of earning a long relief spot is if Steff and her husband are into swinging.

Sorry should have clarified....I wasn't talking about Cotts, I was talking about Campos getting the long relief shot...I have been backing him for awhile as the underdog to get a spot