Possessed Coke Can

mreye

i think it's damn funny that this many people would bid that much money for a can of coke... possessed or not...  wow, people are stupid

Oh.. this aint nothing.

Guys... remember the one who had all the ketchup, mustard, and mayo packs for sale? I think his auction was near $1k...

Or for the $200 bid, you could go to the coke machine and possess 400 cans of full coke.

That reminds me of a classic Simpsons bit...

Here it is from snpp.com (kickass Simpsons archive site):

At the Kwik E-Mart. Apu is fast asleep on the counter desk, and Homer is holding unpurchased Lotto tickets up against the light so he can cheat and get a certain winner.

Homer: Loser.. Loser.. Loser.. $500! Apu! Wake up! I want to buy a yodel and this lottery ticket. I have this much.

Apu: I am sorry but you do not have enough for both.

Homer: [groans, thinks.]

In his mind he goes back and forth between the 2. His brain tells him that he should get the ticket because $500 can buy many yodels. Homer replies to himself, "Explain." His brain says, "Money can be exchanged for goods and services."

I'll take the yodel.

Actually he needs to get it out again.  Your average pop machine charges .65 for a can so that works out to more like 307 cans with a few cents left over. :lol:  :bringit

Hey its 50 cents where I work... I can help it if the military screws you guys on a can of coke... I wonder if Haliburton is your coke provider? :lol:

Hey its 50 cents where I work... I can help it if the military screws you guys on a can of coke... I wonder if Haliburton is your coke provider? :lol:

LOL, Actually I think your coke dealer is charging 1980's prices. Does he drive an older model cadillac

It is one of those things.  I never will take anything over face value from people I know.  Heck that is why even the Soxfest passes I sold, I sold under face.  But I have no quarlms screwing a Cub fan, they deserve it ;)

If I want them I'll just win the auction and you'll HAVE to take my money!!! :P