Possessed Coke Can

mreye

There could seriously be some money in this. Just make a can bust open like that with the pressure changing and stuff (don't ask me about science, just don't) and present it well like this guy did and you have a couple hundred dollars!

THis reminds me of an article I read a ways back. 2 women from Texas were gathering tumbleweeds. They started their own website to sell them. They made a ton off the s***! I guess Asians were buying them becuase they have never seen an actual tumbleweed before. They only heard about them in the songs (the tumblin tumbleweeds) and seen them in westerns. They were going like hotcakes!

Here is the actual website:

tumbleweeds

I think I heard someone else was actually trying to sell their dustbunnies. Not sure how true that was.

There could seriously be some money in this. Just make a can bust open like that with the pressure changing and stuff (don't ask me about science, just don't) and present it well like this guy did and you have a couple hundred dollars!

That is so cool though aint it? You get a can of pop to blow up in a guys face and you get 200 dollars of his money for the privelege.

:headbang

That reminds me of a classic Simpsons bit...

Here it is from snpp.com (kickass Simpsons archive site):

At the Kwik E-Mart. Apu is fast asleep on the counter desk, and Homer is holding unpurchased Lotto tickets up against the light so he can cheat and get a certain winner.

Homer: Loser.. Loser.. Loser.. $500! Apu! Wake up! I want to buy a yodel and this lottery ticket. I have this much.

Apu: I am sorry but you do not have enough for both.

Homer: [groans, thinks.]

In his mind he goes back and forth between the 2. His brain tells him that he should get the ticket because $500 can buy many yodels. Homer replies to himself, "Explain." His brain says, "Money can be exchanged for goods and services."

I'll take the yodel.

Link?