I can't wait to get out of work today!

Queen Prawn

According to the UPS tracking system, my Dell computer is on its way to my house! Making it much earlier than expected (it was slated to be shipped on 3/17 :o ). I still have to gets some things off of the old one and uninstall some of the games before I give it to my sister, but I can't wait to get home and get the new machine up and running. :headbang :headbang :headbang

1024 MB RAM

128MB DDR NVidia GeForce FX 5200 graphics card (Nvdia GeForce - we have the 64MB version in the old 'puter and it's handled all of Brian's war games wonderfully.)

250GB hard drive

3.4GHZ Processor with 800FSB

8X DVD+R/RW CDRW Combo Drive

16X DVD-ROM Drive

Soundblaster Live with 5.1 Support

Dell A425 Speakers

:bringit

According to the UPS tracking system, my Dell computer is on its way to my house!  Making it much earlier than expected (it was slated to be shipped on 3/17  :o ).  I still have to gets some things off of the old one and uninstall some of the games before I give it to my sister, but I can't wait to get home and get the new machine up and running. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

1024 MB RAM

128MB DDR NVidia GeForce FX 5200 graphics card (Nvdia GeForce - we have the 64MB version in the old 'puter and it's handled all of Brian's war games wonderfully.)

250GB hard drive

3.4GHZ Processor with 800FSB

8X DVD+R/RW CDRW Combo Drive

16X DVD-ROM Drive

Soundblaster Live with 5.1 Support

Dell A425 Speakers

:bringit

Remember someone told you to expect it early :)

Enjoy it and congrats. It is easy to assemble.

Remember someone told you to expect it early :)

I did! I was gonna post about it in another thread, but being bored at work, I decided to start a new one. I got the email last night (around 5PM) that it was sent to their local UPS and at about 8 I received the tracking number with a revised delivery date of today.

Jim got Bose speakers for our home computer.. I was like "why...?" But they make a HUGE difference.

We are going to see how these work out. If he wants something better, maybe in the summer. I'd like to get a better printer and a scanner first though.