Ten Terrorist Bombs in Spain

DonkeyKongerko

The main terrorist group in Spain didn't claim responsibility for the attacks and codemned it afta the Spanish Governemnt accused them of it. Then an arabic letter was sent to a London Arabic Newspaper claiming responsibility for the attacks.

The main terrorist group in Spain didn't claim responsibility for the attacks and codemned it afta the Spanish Governemnt accused them of it. Then an arabic letter was sent to a London Arabic Newspaper claiming responsibility for the attacks.

There was a lot of other early evidence of Muslim terrorists...

Radical Islam is the enemy of the entire free world, not just the USA and/or Israel.

Don't believe for a minute that the radical Islamic terrorist "movement" is only in pursuit of a Palestinian state, and that their enemies are anyone who is allied with Israel! That is naive thinking. (Spain hasn't been a supporter of Israel by any means!)

Radical Islamists are anti-Democracy, anti-freedom, anti-progress, etc. It needs to be eliminated. (Please note that I do differentiate between Muslims and radical Muslims, that is an important distinction!)

:usa :usa :usa

Radical Islam is the enemy of the entire free world, not just the USA and/or Israel.

Don't believe for a minute that the radical Islamic terrorist "movement" is only in pursuit of a Palestinian state, and that their enemies are anyone who is allied with Israel! That is naive thinking. (Spain hasn't been a supporter of Israel by any means!)

Radical Islamists are anti-Democracy, anti-freedom, anti-progress, etc. It needs to be eliminated. (Please note that I do differentiate between Muslims and radical Muslims, that is an important distinction!)

:usa  :usa  :usa

All religious fundamentalists need to be stopped.

The extreme right wing Christians with the gay marriage amendment, Islamic extremists and the Jihad and Zionist extremists with the insanity of their policy in Israel.

Gotta go with Doug Stanhope when he said:

"It's all these dogs*** mind control religions that start all these wars in the f***ing first place. You will never ever ever hear on the news: '200 Atheist rebels were killed after sustaining heavy shelling from the Agnostic stronghold in the North'."

The extreme right wing Christians with the gay marriage amendment, Islamic extremists and the Jihad and Zionist extremists with the insanity of their policy in Israel.

Yeah, them Christians are just EVIL! :headshake

Yeah, them Christians are just EVIL! :headshake

Apu isn't saying Christians are evil, he's saying extremists are out of line. And I know many Christians that support the gay marriage bill. And I personally would argue that theologically, it wouldn't be out of line with JESUS' ethical message of radical inclusion. With the Pauline tradition, yes, but with Jesus, no.

And I personally would argue that theologically, it wouldn't be out of line with JESUS' ethical message of radical inclusion. With the Pauline tradition, yes, but with Jesus, no.

This is a very, very good point Eye, and one that isn't repeated often enough. What it all boils down to is that ALL sins are equal in the eyes of God. Anyone who has committed even one sin, has committed them all. That is biblical. Being gay is no different than lust, greed, envy...anything.

Gotta go with Doug Stanhope when he said:

"It's all these dogs*** mind control religions that start all these wars in the f***ing first place.  You will never ever ever hear on the news: '200 Atheist rebels were killed after sustaining heavy shelling from the Agnostic stronghold in the North'."

The "extreme Zionists" as you call them, only seek to protect what is theirs (Israel)! That is much different from these other groups who seek to "convert or destroy" nonbelievers.

Now with the new Spanish Prime Minister being elected, he's threatened to pull out all spanish troops if the U.N don't intervene. Bush just lost a real big allie to his war against terrorism.

I guess 10 bombs just prior to the election make one helluva campaign platform.

I guess 10 bombs just prior to the election make one helluva campaign platform.

That was probably the big difference in the election. To every1 it was a big suprise that the old Prime Minister didn't get re-elected.