sig

Goldmember

• 2 weeks later...

um, so did you hear (I'm sure you did) about the Cyclones folding shop?

And how about yesterday's Carolina game whooping up on the Panthers after being down 2-0 (the Panthers have just sucked as of late). But I got to love Boulerice stripping down Hordichuk to where Boulerice actually helped Hordy get free to smack him down, hehe.

um, so did you hear (I'm sure you did) about the Cyclones folding shop?

And how about yesterday's Carolina game whooping up on the Panthers after being down 2-0 (the Panthers have just sucked as of late).  But I got to love Boulerice stripping down Hordichuk to where Boulerice actually helped Hordy get free to smack him down, hehe.

Yeah, alas I did. Brian is quite upset over it (it really depressed/is depressing him). There is a rumor floating around that the Cincy Ducks might fold and if they do the Gardens wants to purchase the rights to the name, logo, etc to make the Clones an AHL team. Might take a year or two, but if that happened, it would be better for the franchise in the long run.

Yeah - I followed the game on yahoo - I tried the radio, but it wouldn't connect up so I turned the Sens game on to stream and followed the Canes on yahoo. All I can say is that I hope there is no lockout because if they put Irbe back as primary goalie, O'Neil is back and Francis (hopefully) is back with the team in some shape or form, they are going to be a good team.

Boulerice is quite the prick - Brian was telling me about some beating he adminstered in the AHL (I think it was the AHL), he isn't on the level of Andre Roy crazy, but he is getting there - lol. I got to see a picture of Boulerice with the jersey off after a fight (I think it was last night's fight) on the Canes site - they have a great website, MLB should check out some of the NHL sites for tips - I hate the official Sox site.