Moronatti proves his stupidity again.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay091.html

This is beneath even him. He wants Sputter to stay in Chicago? Come on assclown, he is at the very heart of whats wrong with this team. Instead of being a leader he is a yes man for Pully/Wirtz. Instead of being a good developer of talent he's already ruined Michael Leighton and will surely do the same with all these picks we are about to get if he's around that long.

This assclown probably has not watched one Hawks game all season long. Instead he probably sits at home jerking off to Flubs highlights from last season.

I'm hoping Pully and Sutter are both gone after this year.

Somehow I doubt it. Those two have the greatest job-insurance policy there is in the Blackhawk organization. They are both expert yes men and will do anything and everything Dollar Bill tells them to do.

It's what he does - if Mariotti isn't at the front of the lynch mob, he tends to go against the mob no matter how stupid he sounds doing it.

Sutter shouldn't stay around, if only because he seems to think that he CANNOT be fired, for any reason. There's a blind arrogance there that can't be good for a young team.

I am trying to figure out if we sold our future to the devil in 1961 to win a Stanley Cup. All I know is Pully is the 2nd biggest putz in the world followed by Dollar Bill Worst. I pray that mama Sutter didn't have another kid, or we will never get rid of the f***ing family. Those three shouldn't be running an ice cream truck let alone a pro franchise . . . And Print It!

Did you hear him this morning?? He was saying how Sox fans are totally obsessed with the Cubs and their fans....like Cub Fans are Obsessed with the Sox. He is such a dick head. If it were the Sox winning and the Cubs losing he would be rah rah Sox.

Well, if you read this board I would tend to agree that Sox fans are obsessed with the Cubs. There was posts about them losing ST games for christ sakes.

Well, if you read this board I would tend to agree that Sox fans are obsessed with the Cubs.  There was posts about them losing ST games for christ sakes.

I think the whole Sox fans' obsessions over the Cubs losing is due to the media bias. The media tends to make the Cubs look like they can do no wrong, while they tend to make the Sox look very bad. Because of this, some Sox fans like to point out when the Cubs do wrong, and this cycle continues on. After a while, the Sox fan gets in the habit of pointing out all the things the Cubs do wrong, and it can probably grow to extremes, like pointing out that the Cubs lost in ST.

Personally, I detest the Cubs, mainly because of the media bias...but if they lose in ST, big f***ing deal. We lose in ST too, and the Twins lose in ST too, hell every team loses in ST. And every team loses games during the year too, in fact, every team loses atleast 55 or 60, and some way more(like 90 or 100 times for the bad ones, or 119 times for the awful ones). However, I've grown to accept that this year the Cubs will probably be a good team, and they could be one of the best, if not they best, team in the majors. I think we'll be pretty damn good too, but, unless Jon Garland/Scott Schoenweis/Dan Wright/Jason Grilli/etc has a breakthrough year, we'll probably need a good starter at the trade deadline(I can only hope we could get Kipper back).

To get back on topic, Jay Mariotti is an assclown, as well as a dumbass.

And the Cubs lost today...WOOHOO! :ph34r:

If we had sold our soul we'd actually win something! :bang

We did in 1961. Grobstein has a Pettit audio clip of the final 20 seconds vs. the Red Wings and an interview with Bobby Hull on his web site. Amazing how gentile the locker room was.