Some things to ponder

moochpuppy

1. Can you cry under water?

2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunkydunk."

3. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

4. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

5. Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... but it's only a penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

6. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

7. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

8. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wakeup like every two hours?

9. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

10. Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?

11. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

12. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

13. If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?

14. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wearloose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

15. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

16. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

17. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

18. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!

19. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Let me take a quick shot at each question:

1. Can you cry under water? Physically NO, mentaly YES, therefore since you cant do it physically YOU CANT cry under water.

3. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? Involved in Politcs? Or a very very very very very famous athlete, actor or person.

4. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? There NOT actully branches.

5. Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... but it's only a penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Taxes.

6. Why does a round pizza come in a square box? It's cheaper and easier.

7. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? We care about the moon more.

8. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wakeup like every two hours? Cause babies sleep so gentle and dream so well and pleasnt.

9. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? YES

10. Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV? Cause you CANT be inside a TV.

11. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? Cause they HAVE the money to waste.

12. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America? Cause we LIKE beatiful women.

13. If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call? She DOESNT call anyone cause there's no one to call she either yells for help or someone gets her help.

15. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? OF COURSE.

17. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison? Cause there more mature.

I wish I could laugh at his ignorance.

Ooooo.... you said "ignorance"... :whip

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When I read his responses this morning I just couldn't help but smile. I swear he does it on purpose... I hope he does it on purpose.. :unsure: