sorry y'all

sox4lifeinPA

Soxtalk went on the shelf on ash wednesday...technically I'm breaking it right now, but texsox won't stop stalking me:)

I miss everyone and have LOADS to talk about (go figure)...I'll see you in a couple weeks... miss sox4life is flying in on SATURDAY!!!

if you want, you can email me at [email protected]

alex

Soxtalk went on the shelf on ash wednesday...technically I'm breaking it right now, but texsox won't stop stalking me:)

I miss everyone and have LOADS to talk about (go figure)...I'll see you in a couple weeks... miss sox4life is flying in on SATURDAY!!!

if you want, you can email me at [email protected]

alex

SINNER!!! ;)

Well Easter can't come quick enough dude

What the f*** is lent all about, 2nd post I've seen this stuff?

Actually it is a grain used to make Lentil Soup. It takes almost 40 days to cook and requires almost around the clock attention. For many it is the only cure for erectile dysfunction. Good luck PA ;) With Miss Pa coming to town, he must be cooking a big pot.

It is so good, that Barbara Streisand won an Oscar in 1984 for it, or was that Yentl?

Actually it is a grain used to make Lentil Soup. It takes almost 40 days to cook and requires almost around the clock attention. For many it is the only cure for erectile dysfunction. Good luck PA  ;) With Miss Pa coming to town, he must be cooking a big pot.

It is so good, that Barbara Streisand won an Oscar in 1984 for it, or was that Yentl?

you guys are brutal :rolleyes:

Yeah, you gotta hate it when Yankees move to Texas and act like they have lived there all of their lives... ;)

Damn straight. Clemens and Pettit are the guys I believe you are talking about :D

I always figured we should of hid PA in the basement like a crazy aunt.

Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you on his own. If he ain't, no need to embarrass him

It is this stuff you get on your pants or jackets sometimes. Just get a lent brush and you will be fine. :ph34r:  :D

Actually it's what you get into fights with friends and family over, right??... "Ah lent him twenty dollars and then he never paid me back."

And just to be pre-emptive/exhaustive, Advent is what them fellers like Edison and the Wright Brothers and Bell did.... "If Tom Edison hadn't advented that there light bulb, Ah'd never find my way to the tel-e-o-phone down the hall that Bell done advented."

Yep, still amusing only myself. :bang