What's Wrong With This List?

The Critic

:puke

Ellen DeGeneres appeals to lesbians, soccer moms, feminists, and your everyday megab****es (Jenine Garaffalo).  These people must make up more of the population then I first assumed.

I don't fall into any of those groups you mention above yet I find Ellen DeGeneres very funny. :huh

:puke

Ellen DeGeneres appeals to lesbians, soccer moms, feminists, and your everyday megab****es (Jenine Garaffalo).  These people must make up more of the population then I first assumed.

While I freely admit being a b**** and even though I am not a soccor mom yet (wait a few years on that lol), I can't stand Ellen D and don't think she is funny in the least.

And here's a Top 10 list David Letterman isn't going to like: He was No. 11. Of course, it might make him feel better to know Jay Leno wasn't mentioned at all.

i have never laughed at a single thing letterman has ever said or done. he sucks and is greatly overrated! same goes with ellen.

Larry David is too f***ing funny, Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the greatest citcoms in history IMO.

Anyone see the survivor episode last week? Money!

Was that the 1 where Sue cracked the s***s about what Richard did? :huh

Was that the 1 where Sue cracked the s***s about what Richard did?  :huh

I dont think so, it was the one where Larry is renewing his vows w/ cheryl.

He tries using his 10 year f*** on a hasidic gina gershon and well... hilarity ensues.

I dont think so, it was the one where Larry is renewing his vows w/ cheryl.

He tries using his 10 year f*** on a hasidic gina gershon and well... hilarity ensues.

Oops I thought u were talkin bout da reality show there. My bad. :bang

Larry David is too f***ing funny, Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the greatest citcoms in history IMO.

Anyone see the survivor episode last week? Money!

That was probably the best episode so far this season, which has been pretty bad compared to the first three. I loved Colby getting into an argument with the other survivor :lol:

Can't wait to see the finale on Sunday :headbang