I need to give up something for lent.

Be Good

I gave up chocolate last year and jelly bellies this year.

I'm giving up so far: I'll Edit when neccesarry

All I can drink is water, no coffe, tea only water!!!!!only one glass of juice one day a week for health reasons. (This starts after I finish my current glass of Grape Juice)

No popcorn.

$No TV not even movies, not even at my movie theatre. I am allowed to see 1 movie either 1 minnute or a whole movie untilil Lent ends.

$No music for me(starting at 1:00 today EST. Unless I cant control it like at work, school or in someone's car.

*No snacks. No pretzels, cookies, chips, nachos, candy, chocalate, dougnuts. I can eat mint's, no gum though.

*No Soxtalk. not even as a guest

*Edited or new

$Took it off the list because I added the Soxtalk thing

Since I don't really know any habits you might have (i.e., smoking, biting nails) I made a simple suggestion.  If you loved God you would consider it...  :bringit

I know I was just kiddin and I do love god and I don't smoke or anything like that so I cant really give stuff like that up.. And in 20 minnutes (1 EST), soxtalk will be without Be Good for about a month untill April 11th Easter. Once on Easter Eve and the clock hits Midknight to ring in easter or maybe 3 or 4 hours after midnight ill be here.

I wont even visit Soxtalk as a guest during this time period.

I know I was just kiddin and I do love god and I don't smoke or anything like that.. And in 20 minnutes (1 EST), soxtalk will be without Be Good for about a month untill April 11th Easter.  Once on Easter Eve and the clock hits Midknight to ring in easter or maybe 3 or 4 hours after midnight ill be here.

I wont even visit Soxtalk as a guest during this time period.

:o

I'll remember this Begood. Don't attempt to exploit any loopholes such as creating another account or browsing anonymously.

:o

I'll remember this Begood.  Don't attempt to exploit any loopholes such as creating another account or browsing anonymously.

I diffentley won't even think about it, I've actully give up much harder things before I believe.

You realize you rwill be giving up SoxTalk through the opening series and two games of the Yankee series? Why don't you just drive nails into your head or something else reasonable instead of cheating yourself out of the excitement of the opening week of the season in the company of other Sox fans?

Good luck at any rate. You know, however, that God is a big-time Sox fan, right?

I haven't givin anything up for like 10 years....I figured I'd do it this year and since it's been so long I'd pick something hard. So I made the ULTIMATE sacrifice....I gave up BEER!!!!!!!

Lucky for me Lent ends with Easter which is the 11th and opening day is the 13th.

Am I a bad person for checking that out before deciding if I was going to give up beer??

:cheers To having my first beer opening day!!!!!!!!!!