1. 1. What Do You Want Most?

• Illini Win 2004 NCAA Basketball Championship
    • White Sox Win 2004 World Series

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WhiteSox winning a world series hands down.... this city would go insane if we won a world title, and I know we'd remember it forever, rather than a college team that doesnt even play in chicago. I love college basketball but it's still only college.

Well I hate the Illini, so I'm going with the Sox winning the world series, I'd rather have the sox win the world series then any other of my favorite sports teams win a championship by far.

Ditto...

Baseball is amazing... I cant get enough of it, too bad it's in kind of a bad state right now.

Go White Sox and God Bless America :usa

Well, in the Sox vs. Cubs thead, there was a poster complaining about having to switch back and forth between the Illini and the baseball game, and it just made one wonder what the sports fans here would prefer most.

Yes, but that's different than winning it all. Come on now, the sox haven't won the WS in 8 or 9 decades. Of course we would definitely want them to win it.

Looks like im the lone vote for the Illini..

I love the White Sox and I love the Illini...

but since the Illini would win the tournament before baseball season even starts I went with them.. I love the Sox to death, and I want nothing more than for them to win the series.. but I also want the Illini to win..

and just because they dont play in Chicago doesnt change anything.. Chicago is in.... (gasp) Illinois.. so why say who cares they dont even play in the city? I love my HOME STATE as much as my home city.. I support all Illinois teams, even the lowly Blackhawks! Hey, with all the losing and trading they do give em 3-4 yrs for all the young talent to develope and they will be set..

Anyway, I just wanted to say I want both to win their respective championships, and also say that you dont just rep. Chicago.. its a State man, my home state, and I am in support of every and all teams within my states boundries.

BTW... I cant wait for NEXT YEARS NCAA Basketball season... damn, the Illini return all starters and lose I believe only 3 seniors... thats just FILTHY.. They are gonna be even better and I cant wait.. And I love the way they shattered the dreams of Indiana keepin their streak alive, classic..

Hey steve.. I cant remember, but could you remind me what the score of the Illinois/Michigan State game was earlier this year?... I cant really remember but I think Illinois won, wasnt it a close game?? Oh wait a minute, thats right, Illinois kill MSU... tee hee... what was I thinking!!

I hate Illinois...so that's an easy question.

Yeah as far as I'm concerned f*** the Illini. This was a biased question and I'm sick of the Illini fans on this board being so self-centered. Illinois has their own game thread every game they play and that is ridiculous. There are more non Illini fans here than there are Illini fans so let's not talk so much about these damn f***ers.

Yeah as far as I'm concerned f*** the Illini. This was a biased question and I'm sick of the Illini fans on this board being so self-centered. Illinois has their own game thread every game they play and that is ridiculous. There are more non Illini fans here than there are Illini fans so let's not talk so much about these damn f***ers.

good idea...sox winning the world series is the thing i would like to see most in my lifetime w/ out a doubt.

SIMP953.gif

worst question ever