What do you prefer?

Texsox

Which would you rather see?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather see?

• Illini win NCAA Tournament
    • Cubs win World Series

I have to vote Cubs, because I give not one s*** about college basketball, so I'd rather see ANY World Series game than college basketball.

Now if you said "would you rather watch the Illini play or get a boil on your ass", then I'd have to sit back and ponder the choices... :D

I have to vote Cubs, because I give not one s*** about college basketball, so I'd rather see ANY World Series game than college basketball.

Now if you said "would you rather watch the Illini play or get a boil on your ass", then I'd have to sit back and ponder the choices... :D

This may crush the Illini fans on the board :o

Well, if it makes the Illini fans feel any better, you can replace the name Illini with ANY other college in the world and I'd still have to choose the Cubs.

Baseball > Basketball

Hey Critic!

Isn't there a Cubtalk site you can post on???

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

HEY ISRAEL!

If the choice was a Cubs website or a college basketball site, I WOULD post on the Cubs site, because I LIKE baseball and I NEVER EVER watch college basketball under ANY circumstances!

Do NOT misunderstand the question presented - the Sox are NOT in the equation - it is a choice between Illini and Cubs - and since I enjoy baseball and dislike college sports, especially college basketball, the choice would be easy.

Sorry if you feel that makes me less of a Sox fan than you.... :huh

( For the record, I voted SOX in the Sox v. Illini poll.....can you guess why? )

Answer: Sox > Cubs > college basketball

I cannot believe anyone in here would want to see the cubs in a world series IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!! I would rather see the Illini win, than the Cubs.

I think if the cubs played against Al Queda in a World Series, I'd probably root for Al Queda!!!

Where are the real Sox fans/cub haters???

I for one am not a Cubs hater. I do not root for the Cubs, but I gernerally could careless about them. I am a White Sox fan and I root for the White Sox.

Several people on this board are in the armed services, plus I know several people away from this board who are. One of my teammates is in Cuba right now at the prision where the terrorists are being held. To say to would root for Al Queda over the Cubs is idiotic, stupid, and just plain ignorant. I am sorry, but I love this beautiful country. God Bless America!

:usa

I would rather see the cubs win it even though I don't want too. Their history knows this place will go crazy if they do, and I just want them to win one and get it over with. I really don't watch Collage Basketball eigher so I would say the scrubs.

Being a Hoosier fan I would have to say neither. They are both archrivals.

the cubs are not our rivals

the twins, tribe, kc, tigers - those are our rivals

as for indiana - outside of purdue, who has a rivalry with indiana? :huh :huh :huh