What do you prefer?

Texsox

Which would you rather see?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather see?

• Illini win NCAA Tournament
    • Cubs win World Series

what kind of question is that?! if u said cubs then u should be banned from this site!

And you should be banned for saying that comment. You can't ban a guy for posting his own opinions about certain topics. If you don't like it, then keep that to yourself. ;)

I for one am not a Cubs hater. I do not root for the Cubs, but I gernerally could careless about them. I am a White Sox fan and I root for the White Sox.

Several people on this board are in the armed services, plus I know several people away from this board who are. One of my teammates is in Cuba right now at the prision where the terrorists are being held. To say to would root for Al Queda over the Cubs is idiotic, stupid, and just plain ignorant. I am sorry, but I love this beautiful country. God Bless America!

:usa

Just making a point Steve!

I wouldn't root for the cubs under any circumstances! NEVER!!!

:usa :usa :usa :usa

What kind of stupid question is this? Why does it matter if you dont follow college basketball to answer this? Who are the 4 poeple that said cubs? Why am i even commenting on this stupid question. I'd rather have every team in all 4 major sports and college both football or basketball win b4 I'd want the Cubs to win the world series!!! :fthecubs

What kind of stupid question is this?  Why does it matter if you dont follow college basketball to answer this?  Who are the 4 poeple that said cubs?  Why am i even commenting on this stupid question.  I'd rather have every team in all 4 major sports and college both football or basketball win b4 I'd want the Cubs to win the world series!!! :fthecubs

Exactamundo!!!!

There's no one I'd rather see win anything less than the cubs.

Is death an option?

For you Nuke, death is always an option. And you have access to all the really cool weapons of death :D

Please remember there are other options. I know you think they are all "pussy, leftist" options. :D

I am amazed that four people voted Cubs. I'm checking the ISPs and will out them later today :ph34r:

No need to search for my IP, Tex.

I think people need to really let go of this goofy Cubsession.

It's just another baseball team.

I would have voted for ANY baseball team rather than ANY college basketball team.

Yankees over Michigan - sorry, cw! :D

Twins over UCLA.

Royals over Gonzaga.

and so on and so on...

Ban me if you see fit.... :P ;) :D

I find it easier to live and let live now that I am 1600 miles away from hard core Cub fans. I would find it impossible to live through a Cub WS win. Most Cub fans would forget it in a week (hey look, a new Starbucks, let's go . . .) It's the handfull of Cub fans I know that actually know baseball who would make my life unbearable if I was back in Wheeling.

The parade, the endless interviews with 90 year old shut-ins saying they had faith for all those years. The stupid idiots who think ERA has something to do with women's rights would be too much to watch.