David Terrell Rumor

There hav been some rumors on sum Cowboys message boards about David Terrell coming to Dallas in exchange for Joey Galloway and probably a draft pick. This is mainly because of Henson goin to Dallas. Frankly I think da Bears are stupid if they even consider this.

There hav been some rumors on sum Cowboys message boards about David Terrell coming to Dallas in exchange for Joey Galloway and probably a draft pick. This is mainly because of Henson goin to Dallas. Frankly I think da Bears are stupid if they even consider this.

I thought Galloway was going to Tampa for MeShawn? What happened?

This could make some sense. How old is Galloway? The guy has a ton of speed and if the pick is high enough (say a 2nd rounder) then the Bears save a little dough and will obviously be adding a receiver to replace DT. This will add a lot more speed (i'm assuming they will draft a speed guy as well) which is what fits the offense better.

Depending on the round pick, I wouldn't necessarily be against this.

This could make some sense.  How old is Galloway?  The guy has a ton of speed and if the pick is high enough (say a 2nd rounder) then the Bears save a little dough and will obviously be adding a receiver to replace DT.  This will add a lot more speed (i'm assuming they will draft a speed guy as well) which is what fits the offense better. 

Depending on the round pick, I wouldn't necessarily be against this.

Galloway is in his 30's, 33 I think. And I don't think the Cowboys would offa anythin higher than a 3rd round pick at the most. They've only got 5 picks in each of the next 2 drafts so that could be a problem.

:puke

Ah, I see $$$$$$.

Heck if we could get a pick and a WR for Terrell I would be estatic.  Terrell has been an egotistical bust.

Agreed. He was billed as the next Willie Gault but he has hands like cinder blocks and a mouth that could swallow an 18 wheel semi truck.

I'd much rather keep Terrell and see how he does in the new offensive system and with a fresh start with a new coaching staff. I still think he could be pretty damn good. He's got all the potential and skills to be good, he just never put it together. Plus, I can see how it would be hard to flourish in Shoop's offense that consisted of 3 yards routs on 3rd and 10. Then again, Booker has been awesome even though he had to play in Shoop's offense and Gage showed tons of potential even though he too had to play in Shoop's system.