Tonight's TV Funhouse on SNL

FlaSoxxJim

:headbang :bang :headbang :bang

Started off funny with Mel's Prime Time interview snippets intercut with the brutal murder of poor Humpty D. Got funnier with the first faux Bush campaign ad. Funnier still with more wacky Mel and poor dead Dumpty. Then to the absurd conclusion with the next Bush ad and all the old b/w animation from the 20s and 30s...

And the best part was at the end with Mel as his Lethal weapon character breaking through the Loony Tunes bass drum, with 'Merry-go-round Broke Down' ('ba-de-ba-de-ba-de... that's all folks) playing, and him with the line "Crazy? I'll show you crazy," and doing the Curly Howard routine. Robert Smigel is a twisted genius.

I must not be the only one to think Mel is off his nut.

This segment and the news are the only things worth watching on SNL

I tend to agree, but I also laughed at the sketch with the mentally challenged guy telling Ben that Gigli is going to bomb and Ben keeps blowing him off and saying how good it's going to beopening bit with the Boston gay wedding. And in the opening bit I particularly liked the exchange that went like...

Girl: "Everyone should have the kind of love that Mikey and Brad have."

Boyfriend: "I've been trying to get US to have the kind of love Mikey and Brad have and you never let me - NOT EVEN ONCE!"

:bang

I tend to agree, but I also laughed at the sketch with the mentally challenged guy telling Ben that Gigli is going to bomb and Ben keeps blowing him off and saying how good it's going to beopening bit with the Boston gay wedding.  And in the opening bit I particularly liked the exchange that went like...

Girl: "Everyone should have the kind of love that Mikey and Brad have."

Boyfriend: "I've been trying to get US to have the kind of love Mikey and Brad have and you never let me - NOT EVEN ONCE!"

:bang

That was a funny skit. Then Affleck yells at him, and everyone gets made at him, and it ends up on the cover of the tabloids. :lol:

That was a funny skit.  Then Affleck yells at him, and everyone gets made at him, and it ends up on the cover of the tabloids. :lol:

You know what, it was funnier when they did it :D THanks for the repeat