29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite sport?

• MLB
    • Pro Football
    • College Football
    • Pro Basketball
    • College Basketball
    • Pro Hockey
    • Lacrosse (had to put this on here though i'm sure no one will vote for it)
    • Soccer

Personally, I love College Football and College Basketball. They tie in my book. A close second is Lacrosse since I actually play the sport.

Here's my order after those 3:

Pro Football

MLB

Pro Basketball

Pro Hockey

Soccer

AssHatSoxFan, I love your sig. I too am a huge Illinois fan, and love seeing that pic on your sig. Here's to hoping the next pic you put on their is Illinois celebrating with the national championship trophy! :cheers (ok, we're not gonna win it all this year, but i can always dream can't I? ;) )

This should come as no surprise, my vote is pro hockey.

And I'm glad you worded it that way, because I enjoy the AHL ( and the Wolves in particular ) as much as I enjoy the NHL.

Hockey has always been my favorite sport, which makes it all the more difficult to watch the laughingstock that plays in the United Center to 10,000 people a night.

Baseball far and away is my favorite sport. You get so attached to your team throughout the season it's amazing.

Coming in 2nd, is the NFL.

Then, College Basketball.

Then maybe, College Football.

The NBA and NHL suck, so who cares about them?

It depends on the season and the team's success.

I guess #1 would be MLB because I would watch the Sox no matter if they suck of not.

#2 is College Football (Go Irish!)

#3 is Pro Football. (I heart the Bears but I refuse to watch any pro football if they suck.)

#4 is College Basketball (if ND gets their act together)

#5 is Pro Basketball (But the Bulls are KILLING me!)

Hockey is by far my favorite sport...Football is my second, and it doesn't even TOUCH my love for hockey. I usually don't really "focus in" on MLB's season until the Stanley Cup Finals are complete, and I usually "break away" from focusing on the NFL a little at the beginning of the NHL season. I'm THAT intensely in to hockey.

I love the Blackhawks so much that I've created a NEW name for the sport...I refer to it as HAWKY! :)

Hockey is by far my favorite sport...Football is my second, and it doesn't even TOUCH my love for hockey.  I usually don't really "focus in" on MLB's season until the Stanley Cup Finals are complete, and I usually "break away" from focusing on the NFL a little at the beginning of the NHL season.  I'm THAT intensely in to hockey.

I love the Blackhawks so much that I've created a NEW name for the sport...I refer to it as HAWKY! :)

Ice Hawky? :lol:

Baseball .... major league, minor leaguue, college, youth, whatever .... is and always will be my number one sport.

Followed by NFL, NHL, NCAA Hoops.

I have mild interest in most other sports, anything from golf to Nascar to NCAA football. I always enjoy the Olympics also, though they overkill the coverage of figure skating.

A tie between hockey and baseball

NASCAR is right behind that, but it is rapidly falling for me - I can't stand the changes that were made and it's starting to seem fixed. I also don't like the veteran drivers being forced out as well.