Hey Guys!

BridgeportHeather

I know I haven't made a single post here for at least a couple months, so I'm checking in to see what's up with everyone!

I've been student teaching for over a month now, and I have to do all of the work of a regular teacher (that includes making every lesson plan, tests, quizzes, attending department meetings, attending curriculum meetings, attending teacher's institute meetings, attending professional development meetings, as well as other things), plus writing weekly reflections to send to my university supervisor. I also have to complete my senior portfolio, which is due in less than a month, as well as search for a teaching position for next fall. On top of that, I am working 12-13 hours on Friday nights and Saturdays, and have Blackhawkzone.com stuff to do as well. Whew! But it's all over in under two months now, as I graduate from ISU on the 8th of May.

But I'll still try to visit this site a little more now that baseball season's about to begin...

Let's go White Sox, and I hope that all is going well for all of you!

Nice to see u posting again Heather. Glad to see everything is goin well with ur teaching. Also, BEGOOD won't be around for a month, since he gave up SoxTalk for Lent, so u'll hav to find sum1 else to tell em to BEGOOD. :lol:

LMAO.  I love the fact that Heather shows up days after Be Good is gone for a month.  Oh the Irony is delicious :lol:

Hmmm, has anyone ever seen BEGOOD and Heather at the same time ;)

That could explain a few things :D

I hope you like roses rosesthmb.jpg