Brunson Burner Waived

I just ...... don't know what to say ......... This is a sad day for all Bulls fans, it really is, :lol:

The Bulls will sign former Laker and Robeson High grad Jannero Pargo to a 10-day contract Monday, waiving veteran Rick Brunson to create a roster spot. Forward Paul Shirley also will be signed to another 10-day contract.

Like Corie Blount before him, Brunson is well-liked in the locker room and is close with Jamal Crawford. But management is keeping Marcus Fizer on the roster for the small chance he can be included in a sign-and-trade scenario this off-season.

Blount and Brunson had expendable, one-year deals. Brunson averaged 3.1 points and 2.2 assists in 37 games with the Bulls.

"I'm disappointed, but I know this is a business," Brunson said Sunday night. "I'll bounce back."

Pargo, a 6-foot-2-inch, 170-pound point guard, averaged 2.5 points in 34 games with the Lakers last season. He played in 11 playoff games.

WTF is Paxson doing?  Why does this need to be done now?  Does it matter that much who the 4th PG is?

Why would he not do it now? Wouldn't this be the best time to look at all the talent he possibly can during in real game situations? I mean they are out of any chance at making the playoffs and have been for a while. I am glad he is not sitting on his hands and just watching this BULLs*** develop into future BULLs***. You may as well see what is out there, if anything at this point. The more talent you can see the better off you are in the long run.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

this is just retarted. i've lost all interest in the bulls and everything that they do because they just sicken me. at least the slackhawks are still chuggin nite in and nite out. da bulls on the other hand are just giving up. i mean sure they cant make the playoffs but hey dont dissassmeble the core of your team, what does that show ur players ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

I know it's hard Murcie, hopefully he'll wind up on another NBA team so we can continue to sledge him. :lol:

Murcie is the Burners biggest fan. :lolhitting

this is just retarted. i've lost all interest in the bulls and everything that they do because they just sicken me. at least the slackhawks are still chuggin nite in and nite out. da bulls on the other hand are just giving up. i mean sure they cant make the playoffs but hey dont dissassmeble the core of your team, what does that show ur players ?

It shows your players that if you can't put some W's on the board, we'll get some players that can. Or at we'll try.

It shows your players that if you can't put some W's on the board, we'll get some players that can.  Or at we'll try.

Meh, the more I think about, the more it isn't a bad idea. I guess what it boils down to is this team has quit and they don't deserve to be in the NBA anyway.