13.Illinois-Chicago over 4.Kansas

9.Arizona over 8.Seton Hall

10.Louisville over 7.Xavier

9.Southern Illinois over 8.Alabama

12.BYU over 5.Syracuse

11.Western Michigan over 6.Vanderbilt

Wildcard pick:

11. Air Force over 6.UNC

I'd agree with the possibility of those.

I also want to say that if Saint Joe's comes out and shoots like s*** again and Liberty plays a virtual mistake-free game, this could be a chance for a #16 seed has to take out a #1 seed. If that happens, it will be close.

Manhattan over Florida is one that jumps at me.  Princeton could give Texas guards big problems, but I am not sure they have enough to beat them. I also could see Richmond over Wisconson...

Hell yeah Manhattan! People, 9s and 10s don't count as upsets.

Princeton is always tough. Pete Carr, err, Bill Carm, err, John Thompson III can really run that Princeton offense. :lol:

I don't see Wisconsin losing in Milwaukee to Richmond, though I do think Pitt will beat em.

Hell yeah Manhattan! People, 9s and 10s don't count as upsets.

Princeton is always tough. Pete Carr, err, Bill Carm, err, John Thompson III can really run that Princeton offense. :lol:

I don't see Wisconsin losing in Milwaukee to Richmond, though I do think Pitt will beat em.

Richmond has some big upset this year already. I don't know if they can contain the WI guards, but they have played some big games this year.

Come on people, somebody has to pick Murray St over Illinois. The more people that do, the better chance of Illinois winning. Although, with 2 of Murray St.'s better players being arrested yesterday, that may have gone out the window.

My upsets are South Carolina over Memphis, BYU over Syracuse, Manhatton to the Sweet 16 beating Florida and Wake, and Dayton over DePaul. And a long shot, Northern Iowa over GT( :o ).

Everyone may now ridicule my picks... :)

It could happen...

Notice that wasn't in green. Hampton did it to Iowa State a few years back so a 15 seed winning isn't impossible.

I agree it can happen. But, as a comparison, I personally like Liberty's chances of becoming the first #16 seed ever to win then I do of Valpo's chances of beating Gonzaga.

I'd agree with the possibility of those.

I also want to say that if Saint Joe's comes out and shoots like s*** again and Liberty plays a virtual mistake-free game, this could be a chance for a #16 seed has to take out a #1 seed.  If that happens, it will be close.

I was thinking the same thing. That Liberty team isn't a pushover. They deserved to be a 14 or 15 seed.. not a 16.