Boy, 10, found with explosives

Texsox

Nablus, West Bank - A 10-year-old Palestinian boy was arrested on Monday at a checkpoint in the northern West Bank carrying 10kg of explosives, Palestinian and Israeli security sources said.

The youngster was taken into Israeli custody after he was found with the explosives contained in a bag, said witnesses at the Huwwara checkpoint just outside the town of Nablus.

"A 10-year-old was arrested with explosive material at a checkpoint near Nablus," an Israeli military source said, adding that he was in possession of 10kg of explosives.

"He was taken into custody for investigation. The explosives were detonated in a controlled manner."

The boy frequently worked at the checkpoint, carrying bags for local residents, the witnesses said.

The checkpoint was closed while the controlled explosion was carried out.

:fyou the slime that attempted to do that to a little kid.

Other than the recruiting of women for terror, there is nothing lower that has been tried than to involve a 10 year old in terrorism.

I do not see this kid as involved, I see him as a victim being exploited by the lowest form of humanity. A 10 year old cannot make an informed decision like that.

I do not see this kid as involved, I see him as a victim being exploited by the lowest form of humanity. A 10 year old cannot make an informed decision like that.

Maybe you are using the word involved differently than I am. You don't have to consent to be involved in something the way I see it. The kid is too young to be making that decesion, no doubt.

Maybe you are using the word involved differently than I am.  You don't have to consent to be involved in something the way I see it.  The kid is too young to be making that decesion, no doubt.

I should have qualified my statement. I should have said aware, or conciously involved. I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out this was murder of the child, not suicide. I think it is a mistake to call him a suicide bomber.

You just love to instigate trouble here on Soxtalk. :lol:

Its not going to be long before I4E reads this thread and goes off on a rant where he uses quotes to describe every objectionable word. "Palis" seems to be one that always pops up. Anyone who objects is swifly labeled an Anti-Semite....

And of course the argument wouldn't be complete without Sideshowapu objecting to I4E's claims. He was undoubtedly post graphs/charts that show the disproportionate number of Palestinians killed during the Middle East Conflict while completly ignoring the current topic.

Regardless, both are the only two posters who can argue passionately without the use of personal insults. They are so completely opposite in the poltical views that it provides an interesting debate: I frequentlly catch up on events in the middle east by reading through their threads.

May Sideshowapu and I4E never stop fighting....... :headbang

Regardless, both are the only two posters who can argue passionately without the use of personal insults.  They are so completely opposite in the poltical views that it provides an interesting debate: I frequentlly catch up on events in the middle east by reading through their threads.

May Sideshowapu and I4E never stop fighting....... :headbang

Labeling someone anti-semite and racist isn't name calling? :huh