I can't sleep damnit!!

Steff

I was in bed since 9. Just couldn't fall asleep.

well last semester i was up writing a paper till 5 and had to get up at 8. I couldnt fall asleep right away so i figured i'd have a couple sodas and just not bother. It'll probably be easier than having to try to get up after only 2-3 hours of sleep

Riding on a plane tomorrow are you?  Then I recommend the following movies to cure your insomnia:

Final Destination

Fearless

ALIVE.

Have a nice trip, Steff.  :D

Fearless is an extraordinary movie - brilliant, thoughtful, one of the most thought producing movies I ever saw - just love that film, wonderfully acted by Jeff Bridges and Isabella Rosselini - the script is one of the best ever written

that movie is so under rated

Riding on a plane tomorrow are you?  Then I recommend the following movies to cure your insomnia:

Final Destination

Fearless

ALIVE.

Ha... ha. :P

Plane rides don't scare me. Quick and painless if the worst happens.. or me on the news telling a story of kicking some serious ass :lol: ;)

It's been nice - dry and cool at night.  Been great weather for taking in Grapefruit League action the last two weeks, much to my boss's consternation.

Where are you heading into?

Into Orlando tomorrow morning and heading to whatever games are going on either in Kississimme or by Universal. Wednesday taking my neice to Sea World, Thursday Bush Gardens then dinner with friends in Tampa after the games Thursday evening. Baseball all day Friday and Saturday (Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale - depends on what Sidney is doing). Then family time on Sunday in Melbourne. Packed 6 days.

Bathing suit weather during the day, right? Sidney said it's been hot down south with very little rain.

Final Destination

Fearless

ALIVE.

Thanx to da plane, we are all ALIVE! :lol:

Into Orlando tomorrow morning and heading to whatever games are going on either in Kississimme or by Universal. Wednesday taking my neice to Sea World, Thursday Bush Gardens then dinner with friends in Tampa after the games Thursday evening. Baseball all day Friday and Saturday (Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale - depends on what Sidney is doing). Then family time on Sunday in Melbourne. Packed 6 days.

Bathing suit weather during the day, right? Sidney said it's been hot down south with very little rain.

The Wide World of Sports complex in Kissimmee on Disney property, where the Braves play, is a nice new complex, but with a big outfield berm that I like because my kids can run around a litle and not get too antsy during games. The Kissimmee stadium where the Astros play is pretty much an armpit (They have fixed it up a bit), I much prefer the place they used to play in Cocoa - also old but with more character. Space coast stadium near me (formerly Marlins, now Expos) is nice, but the berm is pretty much always closed so I miss like half of the game buying treats and playing catch outside the park with the kids (4 and 6 year olds don't have much of an attention span). I took them to Expos/Cardinals last week and we saw Pujols hit a bomb - the left field pole is a good 25 feet high and the ball cleared it by a good 10 feet. My favorite in driving distance is Dodgertown in Vero - they've been playing there for more than 60 years and it's a cozy little old park, always packed, annd the locals are bid supporters.

Have fun!

That would be my Melbourne. After 15 years, I guess it's home.

Marlins at Expos on SATURDAY, Stff, so you'll miss that. No Melbourne action on Sunday, Expos are down at Indians (Chain of Lakes).

I'm frustrated, making that Marlins game is going to be a stretch for me on Saturday because the OTHER Marlins team in town (my little girl's T-Ball Marlins!) has a noon start. I'm slated to be hotdog dad in the snack stand that day too (tres prstigeous, no?), so no ducking out early.

If you're looking for the Melbourne "hot spots" (a difficult search to be sure), give a shout and I'll give you the rundown.

Orlando to Tampa to Melbourne? Not planning on doing much driving on this trip are you Steff? ;)