Final Four...who has the best chance

Which team, of the 1 and 2 seeds, will almost certainly make it to the Final Four?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which team, of the 1 and 2 seeds, will almost certainly make it to the Final Four?

• Kentucky
    • Duke
    • Stanford
    • St. Joseph's
    • Oklahoma St.
    • UConn
    • Mississippi St.
    • Gonzaga

I only see two votes for OSU...though I'll be the third to say something about them. I really have liked what they have done this season. I have been able to see a lot of their games this season, and I don't know what it is, but something about them has 2004 NCAA Champs written all over them....

Just finished my picks in the two Soxtalk leagues....

In the yahoo! one. I've got:

Kentucky

Okie State

North Carolina

Conneticut

With Okie St. beatin Conneticut in the Final

in the ESPN on I've got

Georgia Tech

Wisconsin

North Carolina

Conneticut

with Conneticut winning over Wisconsin(i picked some fun upsets in that one.) Jo jaspers!!!

I only see two votes for OSU...though I'll be the third to say something about them.  I really have liked what they have done this season.  I have been able to see a lot of their games this season, and I don't know what it is, but something about them has 2004 NCAA Champs written all over them....

You and I think exactly alike, as well as all the others that have said OK state.

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I see something in that team that says "Final Four", "National Champion", all over them. I think they win it all.