Loiaza is getting his ass kicked

quickman

We will lose, our pitchers will have bad outings where they don't have their stuff, our hitters will have off days....BIG f***ING DEAL.  If in the end we win more games then the Twins, Tigers, Indians, and Royals, we will get to see the members of the Chicago White Sox pouring beer and champagne(is that one the city or the stuff you drink?) over themselves, and then they'll go to the playoffs, and hopefully win 11 games there. 

Come early April, we are 0-0 with arguably the 25 best players in the organization, and we start a 6 month journey that starts out slowly and picks up speed like a motherf***er late.  I can't wait for it to start.

Very nicely said wite. :headbang

yeah, forgot to make it green

Did you really intend for your previous statement to be in green?

Take a look at:

http://anaheim.angels.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/a...ining_stats.jsp

and you'll find that with 4 1/3rd innings pitched, Colon has a 1-1 record with a 4.15 ERA. Do you really wish that the Sox had ponied up $51 Mil. guaranteed over 4 years for that kind of .500 mediocrity?

Did you really intend for your previous statement to be in green?

Take a look at:

http://anaheim.angels.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/a...ining_stats.jsp

and you'll find that with 4 1/3rd innings pitched, Colon has a 1-1 record with a 4.15 ERA.  Do you really wish that the Sox had ponied up $51 Mil. guaranteed over 4 years for that kind of .500 mediocrity?

Simply stated, I'd feel much better with Colon in the rotation than I do without him.